The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar The first look at the dreaded KRAKEN!! - 12/05/09 07:17 PM
Watch the dreaded Kraken sink a guilds ship on EU.
Special thanks to KGB's Ictinike for finding this one.

It really is an amazing video.
If you listen closely, you will hear the ship builder say "Oh s***...sh**..no, damn, that was such a waste of wood" or something of that nature when the Kraken finally lays his final blow on the ship.
Posted By: Garal Re: The first look at the dreaded KRAKEN!! - 12/05/09 08:35 PM
So how far down did they take the sea monster?
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The first look at the dreaded KRAKEN!! - 12/05/09 08:49 PM
all I gotta say is L2PVE

This video proves the theory that some people might be awesome at pvp but couldn't tie their own shoes when it comes to anything else.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: The first look at the dreaded KRAKEN!! - 12/05/09 09:23 PM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
all I gotta say is L2PVE

This video proves the theory that some people might be awesome at pvp but couldn't tie their own shoes when it comes to anything else.

I gotta agree. Unless they happened upon it while going from point A to point B. They should of brought many more ships. Probably a fleet a raft's with 3-4 people on each one. Just kite the ever loving shit out of it in all different directions and have several ships using the long range boat cannons to shoot and move and hammer the crap out of the Craken.

AoE's off the raft's would of been more effective then that crap of shooting arrows out the aft deck windows.

Still a good video though.
Yeh, they definately should have brought more ships and surrounded the Kraken. Maybe then we would have seen more action out it rather then just the chase.

Now KGB needs to mass a fleet of ships and take it down!
Posted By: Ictinike Re: The first look at the dreaded KRAKEN!! - 12/05/09 09:46 PM
The *absolute* best was the German guy who states `I'm going melee..` and then wields his double hand and jumps overboard laugh

Takin one for the team!

Posted By: Drakiis Re: The first look at the dreaded KRAKEN!! - 12/05/09 10:43 PM
no that was a excuse to GTFO of there and save his own skin lol
Posted By: Kay Re: The first look at the dreaded KRAKEN!! - 12/06/09 12:30 AM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
all I gotta say is L2PVE

I gotta agree. Unless they happened upon it while going from point A to point B. They should of brought many more ships. Probably a fleet a raft's with 3-4 people on each one. Just kite the ever loving shit out of it in all different directions and have several ships using the long range boat cannons to shoot and move and hammer the crap out of the Craken.

AoE's off the raft's would of been more effective then that crap of shooting arrows out the aft deck windows.

Still a good video though.

Chill out McArthur, they just went out exploring after the new patch to get a look at it.

:P
Posted By: JetStar Re: The first look at the dreaded KRAKEN!! - 12/06/09 11:37 AM
Originally Posted By: Ictinike
The *absolute* best was the German guy who states `I'm going melee..` and then wields his double hand and jumps overboard laugh

Takin one for the team!

What about "Oh no, all that wood"
Poor guy, he musta been kicking himself all week long.
Posted By: Mithus Re: The first look at the dreaded KRAKEN!! - 12/07/09 07:54 PM
KGB First Sea trip guys, i had to lower the resolution to be able to upload in a reasonable time, my upload is shit.

© The KGB Oracle