The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar DFO NA TRANSFER DATE SET - MEETING - 10/30/09 04:50 PM
There will be a guild meeting in KGB Vent at 3:00pm Pacific, 6:00pm Eastern this Sunday 11/1 regarding KGB on the NA server and how we want to handle it.

Transfers have been announced early in the week of November 2nd.

If you are interested in DFO at all or are considering a future return, please attend.
Posted By: JetStar Re: DFO NA TRANSFER DATE SET - MEETING - 10/30/09 04:58 PM
KGB members from European time zones should drop in to KGB VENT at 12:00pm pacific to voice your opinions. Next time I will make sure to schedule earlier.

I can't make it to the meeting, tough week my grandfather died. I will be back in DFO with KGB for sure though.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: DFO NA TRANSFER DATE SET - MEETING - 11/04/09 01:52 PM
Sorry about your loss Salohcin.

Sorry I missed the meeting folks. I am traveling for work, so have not had much time to even get online. Can someone post an AAR of the meeting.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: DFO NA TRANSFER DATE SET - MEETING - 11/04/09 04:17 PM
Has anyone heard when the transfers are going to happen? Will they even be this week?
Posted By: Valaria Re: DFO NA TRANSFER DATE SET - MEETING - 11/04/09 04:54 PM
we are expecting it any day now. Keep checking the oracle. I refresh the DFO page pretty often and I will Post information on the oracle as I find it.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: DFO NA TRANSFER DATE SET - MEETING - 11/04/09 07:53 PM
Allegedly transfer begin today, according to the huge post on DFall..has this actually happened, and has anyone tried it. I am flying home tomorrow, so would be interested to know so I can plan my weekend time accordingly.
Posted By: JetStar Re: DFO NA TRANSFER DATE SET - MEETING - 11/04/09 07:54 PM
Its actually tomorrow Vuldan.
Posted By: Valaria Re: DFO NA TRANSFER DATE SET - MEETING - 11/04/09 07:57 PM
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Its actually tomorrow Vuldan.

Yes tomorrow they will open up the transfers. It will take 24 hours to do the transfer. You should be able to play on NA by Fri afternoon, would be my guess.
Posted By: Morg Re: DFO NA TRANSFER DATE SET - MEETING - 11/05/09 07:25 PM
Can we get notes on the meeting? What happened? What was discussed? What decisions were made?
I was not able to attend due to having family in from out of state.
Posted By: Valaria Re: DFO NA TRANSFER DATE SET - MEETING - 11/05/09 07:33 PM
we actually were just getting rough numbers at that meeting. Leadership had meetings with various alliance leaders on Tues. No decisions have been finalized yet.

We will post more as we have the information to pass along.
Posted By: Morg Re: DFO NA TRANSFER DATE SET - MEETING - 11/05/09 11:11 PM
Cool - thank you Val smile appreciate the info
I have transferred my character, won't be able to play till tomorrow somtime smile hopefully when i get home from work haha
Posted By: Vuldan Re: DFO NA TRANSFER DATE SET - MEETING - 11/06/09 03:31 PM
Has anyone actually completed the transfer yet? I arrived home late, and am simply curious.

For those of you who were members of Inglorious Basterds, I have disbanded the clan as of this morning, so if your still playing NA (Banshee and Hare for sure) you need to contact Val and get clanned up if you plan on running with KGB.
Posted By: Valaria Re: DFO NA TRANSFER DATE SET - MEETING - 11/06/09 03:47 PM
Mor lander successfully transfered. I was playing on him this morning
Posted By: Syloc Re: DFO NA TRANSFER DATE SET - MEETING - 11/06/09 03:53 PM
Wait a minute, how do we know? we don't get another email? We just log in? Darnit! I could of logged in and started the download this morning.
Posted By: Valaria Re: DFO NA TRANSFER DATE SET - MEETING - 11/06/09 05:11 PM
as long as you paid for your subscription for na yes you can be logged in or patching atleast.
© The KGB Oracle