The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/02/06 08:10 PM

Our current system allows for multiple citizens serving at the rank of Prime Minister.

The time has come to recognize what I consider to be the administrative ROCK in KGB. Chief of Staff Elph has served KGB for a very long time. Despite our status, politics, and or anything that was going on in KGB, Elph has remained a constant.

At this time I would like to grant her the rank of Prime Minister, joining Romeo in this position with the powers and responsibilities that are defined in the KGB Constitution.

We all know Elph is fertile, and her mothering role to all of us has been legendary. This promotion represents not only a increase in rank, responsibility, and power, but an award to my close friend that has held us all together for so long.

Quote:

Article 2, Section 1, Clause 4 clearly states: The Prime Ministers are authorized to carry out the duties of the High King in his absence. This position has all the powers of High King in accordance with the wished and duties assigned by the High King. The Prime Ministers are second in command and his orders should not be questioned.

Prime Minister Elph now has the power to act with the powers of the High King in his absence to govern our nation in it's best interest in day to day operations.

Please join me in congratulating Prime Minister Elph in her new position.
Posted By: Garal Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/02/06 09:09 PM
Woot! Congrats, Elph! And thank you for all that you have and will do for KGB in the future
Posted By: Mugitax Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/02/06 09:49 PM
Gratz
Congratz, Something about a girl with this much power turns me on.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/02/06 11:47 PM
congrats elph
Posted By: Elph Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/02/06 11:53 PM
Wow thanks i hadn;t even realized it until I read the shoutbox.
I look forward to sharing this office with Romeo even though I've always thought having 2 pm's etc would be overkill LOL..

I'd do what I do for KGB even if I held the rank of Knight so thanks Jet for this very unexpected promotion and lol @ the fertile joke.
Posted By: Owain Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/03/06 12:50 AM
Congratulations! Well deserved, indeed!
Posted By: Lenny Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/03/06 01:05 AM
Congrats elph, that is great. I liked the joke as well
oh the fertility part was no joke :P
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/03/06 04:54 AM
Congratulations Elph, it's about time! I know you'll serve KGB well as PM.
Posted By: Arcain Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/03/06 06:07 AM
wait elph is prego again?
Posted By: Elph Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/03/06 02:50 PM
Quote:

bite your tongue canuck

and no Elph is not pregnant again, elph will never be pregnant again!! So no more KGB citizens from Elphy, I pass the torch to Aviendha!
Posted By: Taxman Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/03/06 02:54 PM
Congratulations Elph!
Quote:

elph will never be pregnant again!!

That's what she says now, but just wait until Kaly gets home from a long day's work, Elph starts giving him a back rub, maybe kissing his neck a little, and before you know it: twins!
Posted By: Chivas Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/03/06 05:37 PM
Gratz!!! OMG Romeo and Elph......Darn!! Somebody get me some Aspirin!! hehe
Posted By: BigNasty Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/03/06 07:03 PM
Grats
Posted By: Jonus Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/03/06 07:38 PM
Congrats
Quote:

Quote:

bite your tongue canuck

and no Elph is not pregnant again, elph will never be pregnant again!! So no more KGB citizens from Elphy, I pass the torch to Aviendha!

So your giving your husband to Avi?

i'm confused
Posted By: Arkh Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/03/06 08:12 PM
Gratz Elph.
Congratulations!

It is long overdue.

*raises mug*
Posted By: Elph Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/03/06 08:19 PM
just think romeo together we can rule the world!!
aren't ya'll just a bunch of smart asses lol
no dust I didn't give kaly to Avi but Avi is pregnant expecting in Dec..I'd pass the fertility pole to Heidi but I think she'd kill me LOL
Quote:

Congratulations!

It is long overdue.

*raises mug*

WTF
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/03/06 10:48 PM
romeo where u been hiding
Grats Elph, you are my hero!!
Quote:

Congratulations!

It is long overdue.

*raises mug*

i pk J00oooo
Posted By: Valerion Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/04/06 04:10 AM
Congratulations Elph.
Posted By: Leverett Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/04/06 04:33 AM
Congrats Elph!!
Posted By: Raphe Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/04/06 05:31 AM
I Raise my mug in Celebration!
Posted By: Uber Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/05/06 03:47 PM
And yes you did here Uber shouting ELPH FOR PRESIDENT!! MOVE OUT BUSH!!! WEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEE Love ya doll gratz!!
I couldn't think of a better choice.

Congo rats.
Posted By: Heidi Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/05/06 11:25 PM
lol val

Very well deserved! You keep us together better than superglue!!
Long live the Elph!
Posted By: Seaelf Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/12/06 11:14 PM
/salute
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/13/06 09:38 AM
Gratz Elph
Posted By: Raist Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/16/06 11:20 PM
Grats Elph!!

As a former PM myself, I bet you can't wait until everyone is banging down your door bitching about Jet

Romeo?! Who the hell let him in this guild....oh wait, that comment is about 6 years to old

/hug Romeo
Posted By: Elph Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/16/06 11:36 PM
lol or ppl will be bitching to jet about me lol
with 2pm's it's sorta redundant i won't have to worry about it
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Promotion to the Rank of Prime Minister - 06/17/06 01:16 AM
i will be looking forward to my promotion to peon soon
© The KGB Oracle