The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar NA? EU? Welcome to Limbo.... - 06/23/09 03:32 AM
Well what now?

This is the question that many of you are asking. Since the announcement of NA, many folks don't want to keep grinding on EU, but then again WHEN is NA going to release. It is not very likely that it will happen when the initial announcement said it would. So here we are in limbo. I am going to correct this:

If there is no official announcement of NA release by July 1st, 2009, I am going to urge our alliance to restart operations on EU server.

Many of you have been enjoying a break over the last two weeks. I will be calling on all of you to get active again, if the announcement is not made. If the announcement is made by 07/01, I will make a new plan based on the new date.

Your questions and comments are welcome.
Posted By: Represent Re: NA? EU? Welcome to Limbo.... - 06/23/09 06:32 AM
Gotta see how it all breaks down for the most part but going strong on EU-1 is fine with me
Posted By: Swing Re: NA? EU? Welcome to Limbo.... - 06/23/09 05:49 PM
Was on holiday for a few days but back now, but yeah, willing to see what this holds.
Posted By: Grimmy Re: NA? EU? Welcome to Limbo.... - 06/23/09 07:19 PM
As long as were paying to play the game, we might as well stay active. wink

Cheers
Grim
Posted By: Morg Re: NA? EU? Welcome to Limbo.... - 06/23/09 07:20 PM
Server choice really doesn't matter, IF they ever put one up in NA, i'll make a new character and see how the ping is. If it isn't a significant difference (my ping now is avg at 203, 230 or higher is unplayable, the ping for the na server would have to be 50 or more under my avg number for me to consider moving) , i'm more than willing to stay on eu-1 with my current toon.
Posted By: SeaHawk Re: NA? EU? Welcome to Limbo.... - 06/24/09 07:50 PM
Since i am so new to the game i have alot to learn; both tactically and geographically. With that in mind i have been playing as if EU server is my beta/never going to end. The primary drawback for me at the moment with EU is the connectivity level is sometimes poor.
Cheers:)
Posted By: Longshanks Re: NA? EU? Welcome to Limbo.... - 06/25/09 12:03 AM
News update on DF Forums. July 7th is the launch date for NA-1:

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=198228
© The KGB Oracle