The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/06/09 08:11 AM
KGB is at war with the guild called SUN and their allies BLOOD. Just last night, a lone KGB recruit, Private Pirate Bootsnack, took on the entire SUN empire in Darkfall single handed, and naked.
While scouting SUN's city Calfalgar, Private Pirate came across 16 SUNers unattended macroing. He proceeded to separate them from their lives as well as all their loot. Over all he was able to kill 16. This includes two Supreme Generals (One being Frank Sinatra). Private Pirate used their own bank to deposit over 200 stone, 200 ore, 26 pieces of armor, tools, and the list goes on.
High King JetStar, then used these resources to add to the KGB City that is currently under construction and sent a personal message to SUN Member Carn Onryo, who was sending impolite messages to Private Pirate. JetStar said, "I wanted to personally thank you and your 15 mates for helping to build the KGB City and we hope to visit you again soon".
Then Private Pirate was on his way to the City of BLOOD just to the east of SUN. There he caught another 8 BLOOD macroers and separated them from their loot. All in all it was a great first day in Darkfall for the KGB Private. We look forward to great things in the future for Pirate Bootsnap. WELL DONE!

Click HERE to see Pirate killing Supreme General Lord AO:

Click HERE to see Pirate killing Supreme General Tsalarian Crystalshard:

Posted By: Arginal Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/06/09 09:57 AM
You rock!!!
Posted By: Vuldan Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/06/09 01:21 PM
ROTFLMAO..damn..that is simply to funny and to great. Nice job.
Posted By: Vyse Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/06/09 01:25 PM
Wow that is so awesome. Great job! I am sad that I missed out. Thanks for the screenshots! That might be worthy of the first pizza smile As our numbers grow SUN and Blood will rue the day that they chose to WAR with KGB!!!!!
Posted By: Tasorin Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/06/09 02:34 PM
What's funny is, that was our spot in Beta. We know that island like the back of our hand. We know the camps, the harvest hot spots, the trade routes people run to avoid mobs.

SUN, Blood, you chose the wrong sleeping bear to poke.

Nice work ganking there macroers. I would expect that they will try to pay our visit in a like fashion. All the more reason to be on our toes when we have people doing attended macroing in the city.

Stay alert, stay ready, and above all, have some fun.
Posted By: Aureliano Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/06/09 04:35 PM
That's priceless.
Posted By: rhaikh Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/06/09 04:55 PM
It's Calfardar.. I was wrong on the spelling!
Posted By: Syloc Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/06/09 05:05 PM
lol that's awesome.!
Posted By: Leverett Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/06/09 05:47 PM
SUN. /Rawr!!

Now call it pathological but whatever. These guys were some of the first - though certainly not last - dupers in UO. I spent freakin' weeks cleaning up their mess on Chesapeake as a GM back in the day.

Yes this was eleven years ago but the memory remains... /tear

Get em Jet. laugh
Posted By: Slaker Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/06/09 06:02 PM
haha this is fucking awesome, good job KGB!
That's OUR mountain bitches.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/06/09 11:42 PM
Spell check that sob next time Jet
Posted By: Anonymous Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/07/09 02:56 PM
Nice haul and congratz.
Posted By: purple Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/09/09 12:25 AM
Congratulations, you killed an AFK macro.. lol.
Posted By: Derid Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/09/09 12:58 AM

Its just funny that there were so many of you purple, and no real defense.

Event of pwnage? Nah.. Event of humor? Absolutely.
Posted By: Elph Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/09/09 02:52 PM
Who is Private Pirate in KGB? A lot of people are using different names in this game. That was very funny to read.
Posted By: JetStar Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/09/09 03:24 PM
Originally Posted By: Elph
Who is Private Pirate in KGB? A lot of people are using different names in this game. That was very funny to read.

Thats Candidate Grover Elphy
Posted By: Chivas Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/10/09 05:01 PM
You can macro? Heh interesting, must be skill based game....
Good to see KGB back in action again.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/10/09 05:32 PM
Originally Posted By: purple
Congratulations, you killed an AFK macro.. lol.

That's the point, not the punch line.

The killing's will continue as long as there easy pickings to be had.

We love your materials long time, trust me.
Posted By: Vyse Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/10/09 05:47 PM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
[quote=purple] We love your materials long time, trust me.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/11/09 08:35 AM
What's funny is, that was our spot in Beta. We know that island like the back of our hand. We know the camps, the harvest hot spots, the trade routes people run to avoid mobs.

What I find more funny is that SUN holds that spot and the only thing you have left to be proud of is to kill AFK or semi AFK macros.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy looting AFK macros as well but I doubt I'll ever go post about it on my guild's homepage as if it was the biggest success of my guild since release wink
Posted By: JetStar Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/11/09 09:34 AM
Thanks for the loot MACROBOY :-)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/11/09 10:55 AM
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Thanks for the loot MACROBOY :-)

You haven't killed mine yet, but I'm sure it'll come soon wink

Thanks for the full armor and resin I looted from one of your guys trying to raid though (my guildmates enjoy looting the others).
Posted By: Tasorin Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/11/09 01:11 PM
Originally Posted By: MacroBoy

What I find more funny is that SUN holds that spot and the only thing you have left to be proud of is to kill AFK or semi AFK macros.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy looting AFK macros as well but I doubt I'll ever go post about it on my guild's homepage as if it was the biggest success of my guild since release wink

Yes, because a land rush while most of us were asleep, at work, or locked out of getting a game = total top notch elite skill.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/11/09 07:31 PM
and not to mention sun gets what we allow them to get as far as loots, which is nothing compaired to what we have gotton and have yet to take.
Posted By: purple Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/11/09 09:08 PM
Your Latin sucks ass Drakiis.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/11/09 10:15 PM

Translation: I don't have a good rebuttal so I'm going to deflect.

Its like argueing with a liberal. weeeeeeee
Posted By: purple Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/11/09 11:01 PM
Did I have something to rebuke?
Posted By: Drakiis Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/11/09 11:02 PM

My Latin....is MY latin, it was never meant to be literal, it's a Vulgar Latin.

Translate this:

A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi
Posted By: Anonymous Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/12/09 04:04 AM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
and not to mention sun gets what we allow them to get as far as loots, which is nothing compaired to what we have gotton and have yet to take.

I agree, the loot SUN makes cannot be compared to what you looted by raiding our town in the early morning...

But if you're fine with this situation so are we wink
Posted By: Vyse Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/12/09 03:41 PM
That is 3 SUNs posting on our boards - any way we can start charging them? Does this mean we are getting to them?
Posted By: Tasorin Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/12/09 05:54 PM
Originally Posted By: Vyse
That is 3 SUNs posting on our boards - any way we can start charging them? Does this mean we are getting to them?

We haven't even really started in on them yet. =P

Just some jaw-jacking going back and forth and some resource gankage.

Everyone is too damn busy macroing up their skills before they come out of the box and start laying down the smacketh on thou posterior in a most fastidious manor.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/12/09 06:32 PM
That is 2 threads you made on your frontpage about us.

You got your few mins attention, don't cry about it when you whored so hard to get there wink
Posted By: Tasorin Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/12/09 06:44 PM
Originally Posted By: MacroBoy
That is 2 threads you made on your frontpage about us.

You got your few mins attention, don't cry about it when you whored so hard to get there wink

If you hadn't land rushed OUT Beta city, your play would be zero.

It's not who you are, it's the city you took. Granted, as big as Agon is, it turns really small once people start hunting you and your clan mates down.

Look forward to a well played "game" on both sides. This is why we all came to Darkfall anyways. If all I wanted was carebear time I would of continued playing EQ II.
Posted By: Vyse Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/12/09 07:25 PM
I foresee many more threads on our frontpage about these guys

"Death to SUN", "SUN will rue the day they landrushed OUR beta city", "Hit em where the SUN don't shine", "Mr SUN, SUN, mr golden SUN, please go fuck a tree", "Black hole SUN", "the day that SUN wept".

Man I could do this all day. Can we please grief them some more so these titles come true?
Posted By: Drakiis Re: BLOOD AND SUN MACROERS PAY THE PRICE - 03/12/09 09:01 PM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
and not to mention sun gets what we allow them to get as far as kgb loots, which is nothing compaired to what we have gotton and have yet to take from sun.

Wow look at that, it only took three words to clarifiy what everyone else had no problems understanding, besides I'm done feeding the Que Trolls
© The KGB Oracle