The KGB Oracle
It will be 6 years in April of 2009 since we installed UBB.Threads and created this template that we have all seen so many times.
In 2005 we left this version and tried PHPBB which was a total disaster when it got hacked. We came back and have been here ever since.
Thursday around 9:00am, this version and template will go offline for the last time. We will be running UBB.Threads v7.5 for the initial DFO launch. I expect the Oracle to be down for the entire day.

KGB ORACLE UPGRADE OUTAGE THURSDAY 02/26/2009 from 8:00am to 11:00pm Pacific time

The Oracle will return to service as soon as possible after the upgrade is complete.
Didn't I pull you off of UBB for a short time when I was Webmaster?
Yeah, the PHPBB. After you went on vacation, someone hacked it, but thank god for virtual machine snapshots, we just went back in time and patched the hole.
Quote:

Didn't I pull you off of UBB for a short time when I was Webmaster?

Yes you did Revol, but the forum was broken and you had disappeared and we couldn't contact you to figure out the fixes and the bugs that came with the forum. so after a long absence from you Jet reverted back to these forums.
© The KGB Oracle