The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar Uber of KGB - 03/04/06 12:26 PM

Behold the image of the rank of KGB Champion:
The pinnacle of Knighthood. The Champion is the embodiment of valor. This fearsome combat machine has mastered the art of war. Champion is the highest rank available to those who's passion is for victory and glory without the limitations of being an officer. A Champion represents the best of the best on the battlefield is support of the KGB code.
KGB member Uber has been with us a long time. He has never been knighted or asked for formal rank, but has been involved in KGB as a dedicated member for years.

Uber represents a special faction of KGB. Uber is deaf. This means he cannot communicate via TS or VENT. He is limited to text chat. Not being able to use voice has labeled many as second class KGBers. Uber represents a KGBer who cant use these resources, but has remained committed and been a factor in our success and our history.

It is my intention to recognize Uber for his contributions and his loyalty to KGB. Uber is an example to all of us, as someone who puts his loyalty to his friends and KGB family first.

By the rights vested in me in Artice 2, Section 2, Clause 1, I hereby grant Sir Uber the rank of KGB Champion and the High Kings Golden Cross award, for his outstanding contribution to KGB.

Please join me in thanking Champion Uber for his dedication to this organization
Posted By: ColeriaX Re: Uber of KGB - 03/04/06 12:44 PM
Gratz uber u rock my socks man
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Uber of KGB - 03/04/06 01:04 PM
gratz
Posted By: Heidi Re: Uber of KGB - 03/04/06 03:22 PM
Congratulations!
Posted By: Chivas Re: Uber of KGB - 03/04/06 04:34 PM
The first time I granted the rank of Champion I was thrilled!! Whats on my mind was..hmm, I kill KGB enemies and get some loot and higher rank. I am gonna kill more!!...

Congratulation man!!
Posted By: Garal Re: Uber of KGB - 03/04/06 07:10 PM
Wooooot grats Uber! /cheers
Posted By: Arcain Re: Uber of KGB - 03/04/06 08:54 PM
grats Uber, i cant think of anyone more deserving
Posted By: Kuroz Re: Uber of KGB - 03/04/06 11:01 PM
Grats Uber
Uber > Chuck Norris
Posted By: Valentein Re: Uber of KGB - 03/05/06 08:51 AM
Go have a smoke for me, Uber.

(Wait, does he read the boards now?)
Posted By: Elph Re: Uber of KGB - 03/05/06 04:33 PM
Congrats Uber!!
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Uber of KGB - 03/05/06 05:28 PM
grats
Posted By: Chez Re: Uber of KGB - 03/06/06 06:50 PM
Congrats man.
Posted By: Uber Re: Uber of KGB - 03/07/06 05:06 AM
I am profoundly and humbly honored. Thank you Jetstar and to all of you. You guys have given me so much love for so many years and I hope for many more to come. I will faithfully serve KGB and its online gameing mission for as long as my wife allows me to be the infantile child that i strive to be LONG LIVE THE HIGH KING AND KNIGHTS OF GLORY AND BEER!!!!
Posted By: Ruski Re: Uber of KGB - 03/07/06 05:13 AM
Congratulations, Uber!
Posted By: Seaelf Re: Uber of KGB - 03/08/06 10:37 AM
grats to you Uber !!
Posted By: Dustrider Re: Uber of KGB - 03/08/06 05:10 PM

Grats dude
Posted By: Lenny Re: Uber of KGB - 03/08/06 05:26 PM
Congrats UBER
Posted By: Genocide Re: Uber of KGB - 03/11/06 05:40 PM
Grats buddy!
Posted By: Stromberg Re: Uber of KGB - 03/11/06 06:30 PM
congratz uber, you are the man
Posted By: Zhou Re: Uber of KGB - 03/11/06 10:06 PM
grats man
Posted By: Binbs Re: Uber of KGB - 03/12/06 06:50 PM
Belated Congratulations Uber/Tofu/Ganja etc etc

There is a Swedish saying that a loved child has many names. I guess Uber knew about that saying, since his char names would range from Ganja Toker, to Impeach Bush, to who knows what. Always creative at making char names, I met Uber back in the old days of Siege Perilous.

I was out exploring on a newbie char and met Uber on my way to Shame dungeon. He woulc accompany me down into the dungeon as a red anti RPK. Unfortunately, Uber lost connection down in the dungeon of Shame and died. I hid from the mobs and looted him and ran out of the dungeon to hopefully find him.

Uber did not know who I was back then, this was in the very early stages of Siege Perilous, when KGB had not really moved there at all, cept maybe a few pioneers. I never saw Uber again on that char. The next time I would meet Uber would be as Binbs KGB wearing a KGB crest as part of the 2nd generation and largest amount of KGBers moving from Pacific to Siege.

At this point, my memory becomes a little blurry as to when Uber joined KGB, but I believe it was actually in Shadowbane that Uber recognized my name and decided to apply. If it was before that you joined Uber, than Im sorry! I dont remember you joining on Siege.

Uber was a very dedicated member, but he did have a slight difference about him. He was deaf. He couldnt join in Teamspeak at the time, which made for interesting challenges for us as KGB had two very active deaf members at the time, Senisa and Uber.

Uber was very dedicated and ended up becoming the very first Recruiting Officer along with yours truly when we implemented a new recruiting policy to KGB Shadowbane specifically designed to deal with Shadowbane Game design.

Uber also spent his entire KGB career making new templates as well as making chars that the guild leadership asked the members to make.

I remember having long conversations with Uber in Pms in game about KGB, as he would often offer lots of input and feedback to me for the good of the guild.

Uber, I wanted to tell you that I really appreciate your loyaly to KGB and how long you have stuck around, even when some of the old timers did move on. It can be difficult to steer the ship in the right direction when half the crew has jumped. But you have shown us that you are fully capable of handling such a situation and Im glad that the steering wheel is in your hands along with the current IC of KGB such as Coleria, Zhou etc.

Always remember what the KGB guild stands for and do not let anyone compromise the guilds integrity. As long as the following words ring crystal clear in your head every time you make a decision, Im sure everything will be fine:

As a Citizen of the KGB Nation, my personal integrity is irreproachable. I will never degrade myself by the lying to, cheating of, stealing from, or harming my fellow Citizens or declared Allies. I hold myself personally and unequivocally responsible to ensure the preservation of the honor of the Citizenship and good name of the KGB at all times. I will, to the best of my power, uphold the Ten Commandments while preventing all offences against the persons and properties of the KGB Nation.
Posted By: Juancasas Re: Uber of KGB - 03/22/06 12:53 AM
Congratz Uber, from your homie ( AKA Impinada Breath ) lol dude i love that name. Will be amking a toon Named Impinada Breath
Posted By: ColeriaX Re: Uber of KGB - 03/22/06 01:17 AM
Binbs where did you go son you better log in more!
Posted By: Fleeting Re: Uber of KGB - 03/22/06 08:25 AM
Grats uber mate, you were my sponcer and got me into KGB <3
Posted By: syev Re: Uber of KGB - 04/05/06 03:08 PM
Quote:

Go have a smoke for me, Uber.

(Wait, does he read the boards now?)

Of course he does.dumbass Its not like he goes and talks to any of us anyway...

"Uber is deaf as they get pretty much.. although I have never seen a deaf man pwn so much." ~ syev

To the average player having this kind of crutch in gameplay is a monumental and almost systematicly problematic play of chance and risk taking in high end combat. Through either communication or ingame sound FX's. This is a huge disadvantage but uber manages to brush off and even pass people with more advantages then himself. His will to attack anyone no matter odds gear, skill, etc. Have won the hearts of many guild members. I believe in the end UBER's sheer attitude, his will power and ability to get matters done, ultimatly confirm his name as uber.

I as well as the royal branch of kgb are completly PROUD of Uber for what he has achieved to this day.

I am looking forward to playing the next big game with

CHAMPION UBER
Posted By: Uber Re: Uber of KGB - 04/06/06 01:46 AM
Wow Binbs I do remember that Shame event! LOL we were such noobs then. You guys made my day with that post thank u!!
Posted By: Uber Re: Uber of KGB - 05/04/06 10:53 PM
Syev thanks a bunch that made me laugh.. You people forget I been doing karate since the age of 3 so i have figthing and tactics in my blood.. Im 10X IRL hhehe
© The KGB Oracle