The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar THE BEST OF KGB - Member Awards - 07/22/08 08:33 AM
As you all know, you can recognize KGB members for exemplary service by using the KGB Award Request Form on the ENTRANCE PAGE on the right side under KGB FORMS. I invite you all to recognize your Guildmates achievements.

The KGB Guild Service Medal of Honor
Presented to Sir Sealtiel and Senator Fleeting

Quote:

This Medal is the KGB's highest guild service award honor (Non-Military Service). It is bestowed on an individual by proposition and vote by the KGB Senate or by the KGB High King. This is a way to recognize the most ourstanding contributions and services other than military. This award may be presented to individuals outside of the KGB or to an entire guild.

Both Sir Sealtiel and Senator Fleeting have made incredible contributions to KGB in the form of resource gathering. Currently they are the leaders in the resource gathering contest. More important I think is there kindness and willingness to help anyone who asks. They like others before them set the bar very very high for dedication and contribution to out great family.

Please join me in this thread, and thank Sir Sealtiel and Senator Fleeting for a job well done, and for doing so much for all of us.

From all of us, THANK YOU!
Posted By: JetStar Re: THE BEST OF KGB - Member Awards - 07/22/08 08:34 AM
Know a fellow KGBer that deserves recognition? Why not recommend them for an AWARD! See the AWARD REQUEST FORM on the ENTRANCE page to the right. It's your duty to recognize you fellow citizens for exemplary service.
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: THE BEST OF KGB - Member Awards - 07/22/08 04:00 PM
Congratulations to you both!
Continue to keep up the excellent work!
Posted By: Fleeting Re: THE BEST OF KGB - Member Awards - 07/22/08 04:24 PM
WoW

I'm Honored, thank you so much it means a great deal.

KGB4Life
Posted By: syev Re: THE BEST OF KGB - Member Awards - 07/22/08 05:25 PM
Medals whoo hooo!
Posted By: ltima Re: THE BEST OF KGB - Member Awards - 07/22/08 05:37 PM
gratz.
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: THE BEST OF KGB - Member Awards - 07/22/08 07:01 PM
Grats to the both of you. Keep up the good work.
Posted By: Sealtiel Re: THE BEST OF KGB - Member Awards - 07/22/08 08:04 PM
Oh wow, I never expected anything like this. I'm truly honored. I'll do my best to continue being deserving of this incredible award. Thank you so much, everyone!
Posted By: Kaotic Re: THE BEST OF KGB - Member Awards - 07/22/08 09:02 PM
Awesome job both of you! I don't know Fleeting that well, but I've had an opportunity to spend some time with Sealteil and I have to say that he completely deserves this recognition.
Posted By: Heidi Re: THE BEST OF KGB - Member Awards - 07/22/08 10:35 PM
Great work to you both. Thank you for being a great example to everyone!
Posted By: Valentein Re: THE BEST OF KGB - Member Awards - 07/22/08 10:52 PM
WELL DESERVED!

Congratulations to you both.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: THE BEST OF KGB - Member Awards - 07/22/08 10:58 PM
Good job fellas
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: THE BEST OF KGB - Member Awards - 07/25/08 03:26 AM
Grats to you both. You're both outstanding guys and very deserving....that and Sealtiel always sends me cool shit..he should get the Dunlop award for that alone!
© The KGB Oracle