The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar JetStar and TSL's Mablung meet again - 06/04/08 09:00 AM

TSL's Mablung gets what he deserves

Click the VIEW link below for the details

Posted By: JetStar Re: JetStar and TSL's Mablung meet again - 06/04/08 09:01 AM

It was a Night to Remember

After a night of grinding in the mountains, KGB High King JetStar with his fellow KGBers Sir Dcengr, Lady Crystiana, and new member Sir Wolfe were wrapping up their evening. In between quests they had a chance to really stick it to some of our enemies. After our final mission, we headed back to town to sell our loot and head off to sleep. Just then someone shouts, "It's Mablung". I decided it was worth the risk and charged him with my trusty two handed hammer in hand. Dcengr and Crystiana shared the risk as we could have easily drawn the guards from the town's attention.

In the picture above, I have just used my knock back move and Mablung is falling helplessly to the ground. Dcengr and Crystiana are close by driving arrows into his flailing body. Very soon he is dead.

We are very close to the spawn point, and with our usual honor, we allow him to resurrect and leave the scene. He foolishly attacks us again, despite our trying to be polite. We are forced to show him the ground once again. After that he leaves town and Dcengr, Crystiana, and I (JetStar) log off to head off to sleep. Newly Knighted Wolfe stays in town to take care of some business with vendors. From a roof top, the cowardly Mablung begins to attack. Sir Wolfe quickly dispatched him once again 1 vs 1 with a guard attacking him at the same time.

Some time went by, and Mablung's "Tough Guy" private messages insulting JetStar and KGB while pelting Sir Wolfe with weak arrows in an attempt to get the guards to attack him. Sir Wolfe, taking the high road, offered to defend the honor of the High King in a 1 vs 1 outside of the reach of the guards. Mablung reluctantly agreed and in a few short minutes was again dispatched by Sir Wolfe. Knowing he had been beaten fair and square, Mablung could not muster the testicular fortitude to comment further. It was a good night to wear the Knights of Glory and Beer's logo.

Sir Wolfe and his steed Rocinante

Sir Dcengr and Lady Crystiana take a heavy toll on KGB's Enemies

Here are some more pictures of the evenings victories:

So far, KGB is enjoying its largest and most success Faction since Shadowbane many years ago. If your on the fence about playing, we can tell you first hand, you are missing out!

MORE TO COME!

Posted By: Valen Re: JetStar and TSL's Mablung meet again - 06/04/08 09:09 AM
Awesome, just like the good ol' days.
Woot! Awesome! They certainly had it coming!
Posted By: Seaelf Re: JetStar and TSL's Mablung meet again - 06/04/08 11:07 AM
WTG jet !!
Posted By: Revol Re: JetStar and TSL's Mablung meet again - 06/04/08 11:35 AM
Salute!
Posted By: Represent Re: JetStar and TSL's Mablung meet again - 06/04/08 11:55 AM
My gaming persona is screaming to be let out right now

Glad to see my bros up and at it but the only question in the back of my mind will be what will KGB look like in december and will we put the effort into a long lasting game
Posted By: syev Re: JetStar and TSL's Mablung meet again - 06/04/08 03:04 PM
That's some good timing on that screen shot as he fell to the ground with blood splatter.
Posted By: Zhou Re: JetStar and TSL's Mablung meet again - 06/04/08 06:04 PM
Look where his big mouth got him now posted on a forum page dead at the hands of Jetstar.
Posted By: JetStar Re: JetStar and TSL's Mablung meet again - 06/04/08 07:12 PM
Quote:

Look where his big mouth got him now posted on a forum page dead at the hands of Jetstar.

AND, I am so bad at PVP that it is that much more humiliating.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: JetStar and TSL's Mablung meet again - 06/04/08 07:59 PM
I have tears of joy and sorrow at this report, wishing I could be there to help defend our honor against such wickedness, yet happy knowing that KGB is doing well.
Funny thing is me and ryu are cool with tsl but some of them i really cant stand so it will be fun to kill those flaming ball hairs.
Posted By: Vipir Re: JetStar and TSL's Mablung meet again - 06/04/08 11:45 PM
Cool is good as long as you defend your GM and guild mates.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: JetStar and TSL's Mablung meet again - 06/05/08 11:44 PM
Needless to say that was one hell of a night. I look forward to many more days of kicking the rectum out of the enemies of KGB. (and thanks so much for letting everybody know it was my F11 mashing that gave us that awesome picture of the blood splatter. )
Posted By: Chivas Re: JetStar and TSL's Mablung meet again - 06/08/08 04:37 PM
TSL? whoa...is that the old one? From the story I read about Mablung its kinda old TSL style pretty much. Some of them are cool tho...don't know about it now.

Looks like you guys having fun, specially JetStar!! Bring the Glory back and keep the beer flowing
© The KGB Oracle