The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Revol KGB-AoC - Sanctuary in Hyboria - 05/24/08 07:04 PM

Read the full story of the erection of the KGB's guild city keep in Age of Conan.
Posted By: Revol Re: KGB-AoC - Sanctuary in Hyboria - 05/24/08 07:04 PM

KGB Sentinel Reporter Revol meets up with cKGB Vice Chancellor Shade in New Tarantia.

When I got there, he was still a few silver short, so Shade resorts to whoring himself out on the docks of the city.

After recieving enough money donations from the guild, Shade makes his way to our guild city plot in Potain. He'll have to use this pre-placed building node to place the keep.

The keep rises from the ground.

It cost 2.5 gold to buy the plans for the keep, and if we want a full city, we'll be needing a lot more gold. So, Shade will continue to whore himself out for guild donations. Don't be shy, he's had his shots!

The KGB city is in the southwest corner of Potain, Instance 2.

Disclaimer: The name of the city is NOT Sanctuary. We're unaware of if you can name cities at this point.
Posted By: Viper Re: KGB-AoC - Sanctuary in Hyboria - 05/24/08 09:30 PM
Thanks for posting those pictures.
Posted By: Dustrider Re: KGB-AoC - Sanctuary in Hyboria - 05/25/08 03:00 AM
I recorded a video with the in-game recorder but it was 8 GB.. yes GB LOL.

So once I get fraps on this pc I will try to fraps the recording and see if it sucks or not and post it.
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: KGB-AoC - Sanctuary in Hyboria - 05/25/08 04:34 AM
Jesus.

AoC's minimum specs: 30gb free space on the HD. AoC's recommended specs: 1TB free on the HD :P
Posted By: ZoneOni Re: KGB-AoC - Sanctuary in Hyboria - 05/27/08 12:58 PM
BIB, you should totally get this game, I've discovered the grinding power gamer within me to AOC. It's EPIC.

Nice Pix Revol.
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: KGB-AoC - Sanctuary in Hyboria - 05/27/08 01:53 PM
Nah Zone, I really don't have the time. I'd cap in about six months IF I play five hours a week. There are many weeks that go by where I play 0. Xfire over here says I played 9 hours of WC3 this week, but there happened to be a three-day weekend. Back in the day a 3-day weekend meant a 50-60 hour week. I'm not passionate about AoC based on the betas, so I rather just save my money and focus on school while I wait for DF. Hopefully that will be more captivating, and won't be as time-demanding.
Posted By: ZoneOni Re: KGB-AoC - Sanctuary in Hyboria - 05/27/08 01:59 PM
;p
© The KGB Oracle