The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar Ancient DAOC - SHADOWBANE Documents Found - 03/16/08 11:28 PM
REMEMBER THE GOOD OLD DAYS?

I stumbled on an accurate account of KGB's trials and tribulations through the end of KGB DAOC and all through the COS vs KGB Shadowbane era.

Its a great look back!

Look to your lower right to find the link to the KGB NEWS ARCHIVES 1/2002 to 05/2005 use THIS link. The days are all there! From KGB SWG, DAOC to the end of the Shadowbane era!
It's always interesting to note how one's perspective is always different when looking at past events.
Posted By: Bandit Re: Ancient DAOC - SHADOWBANE Documents Found - 03/17/08 08:38 PM
wow i cant believe that its been that long ago. those bane fights were really fun win or lose and they last for hours.
Posted By: Chez Re: Ancient DAOC - SHADOWBANE Documents Found - 03/18/08 02:13 AM
Wow thats some old stuff, from before my time

Its cool to look back though, and see the history and the work that was put into making this guild what it is.
http://www.thenoobcomic.com/index.html
Posted By: tyrana Re: Ancient DAOC - SHADOWBANE Documents Found - 03/19/08 04:28 AM
thanks so much for pulling that together. Now there is indeed proof of my SB life with KGB. Indeed, the only name on the screenshot - http://w3.the-kgb.com/cgi-script/csNews/image_upload/sentinel_2edb.bullwarknowhere.jpg
Posted By: Revol Re: Ancient DAOC - SHADOWBANE Documents Found - 03/19/08 11:53 PM
Quote:

It's always interesting to note how one's perspective is always different when looking at past events.

I agree, the dude who wrote those SB entries is a HACK.

But seriously... man, I miss Treachery.
Posted By: Binbs Re: Ancient DAOC - SHADOWBANE Documents Found - 03/20/08 03:50 PM
Didnt know this was lost.
Posted By: Carve Re: Ancient DAOC - SHADOWBANE Documents Found - 03/21/08 04:03 AM
I was fairly late to the KGB Shadowbane Scene. I was only there with KGB from 2005 to 2006, I have some nice screenshots of the Holy-based Team we used to run. But man those stories take me back. Shadowbane was my favorite time playing online. Anyone know whatever happened to Holrom?
Quote:

I was fairly late to the KGB Shadowbane Scene. I was only there with KGB from 2005 to 2006, I have some nice screenshots of the Holy-based Team we used to run. But man those stories take me back. Shadowbane was my favorite time playing online. Anyone know whatever happened to Holrom?

Ya we still talk to him for the few that have his AIM name and sometimes he pops in vent not sure lately since i've been deployed
I miss SB so much...the game dynamics were so pimp.

BTW, I was at that Bane.....I'm just invis!
© The KGB Oracle