The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar What to do until a wish list game GA's? - 02/04/08 09:24 PM
Well it looks like we have sometime till AOC, Maybe DF will catch up? What are we going to do until then? Some of us are talking a return to Shadowbane?

What are your plans over the next couple months?
Posted By: Derid Re: What to do until a wish list game GA's? - 02/04/08 11:43 PM

exteel

travian

??????
Posted By: ZoneOni Re: What to do until a wish list game GA's? - 02/04/08 11:57 PM
Last Chaos?

L2J? (Don't know if that still works or not.)

(Derid has 666 posts....)
Posted By: Revol Re: What to do until a wish list game GA's? - 02/05/08 12:09 AM
Playing Shadowbane would be tempting, but it'd be impossible for it to grab our complete attention, and in the end, I don't see it being worth it.

Imagine this scenario: we start in SB, and we're going good. Then, the beta invites for AoC and other games start pooring in. Those playing SB will continue to shrink, and in no time, there's just a fraction of those still left, and they're getting cheated out, because not only are they left out of beta, but now they're in a weak SB guild.
Posted By: JetStar Re: What to do until a wish list game GA's? - 02/05/08 03:10 AM
Reged: 11/28/05

OMG, I KNEW Derid was the Anti-Christ!
Posted By: Prism Re: What to do until a wish list game GA's? - 02/05/08 04:19 AM
I will be in Last Chaos until something better comes along such as AOC.

http://lastchaos.aeriagames.com/

Prism
AoC Beta perhaps.
Posted By: ZoneOni Re: What to do until a wish list game GA's? - 02/05/08 03:16 PM
Quote:

Reged: 11/28/05

OMG, I KNEW Derid was the Anti-Christ!

Wait, Wait..667...False Alarm. It's cool.
Posted By: Leverett Re: What to do until a wish list game GA's? - 02/05/08 07:12 PM
I'm giving Lord of the Rings Online a whirl, for as much research on what they did as anything.

I'd consider other stuff if folks were interested. I'm also playing a little organized TF2 with folks up at work.

Oh and I am working out, you know, like in real life and stuff. Who knew that I would decide to get in shape at 33 years in??
Posted By: Derid Re: What to do until a wish list game GA's? - 02/05/08 11:29 PM
TF2 is win. Forgot to mention that one, but I play it off and on with Exteel n whatnot. Jonus was playing but got sucked back into WoW =(
Posted By: Vipir Re: What to do until a wish list game GA's? - 02/05/08 11:33 PM
Betas
School. Crazy ass schedule this semester. Trying to balance that, working out, and some club I joined recently (www.gatormotorsports.com)

When I have spare time, some TF2. It'd definitely be awesome to play organized games with KGB. It'd also be nice to get my 7-friend-game achievement :P

Btw, later this month every class is going to have 2 unlockable kits that require 15/30 class-specific achievements. So start practicing :P
Extell
TF2
BF2
Navy Field
Century Voyage
Tales of Pirates
WWii Online
LC
Posted By: Elph Re: What to do until a wish list game GA's? - 02/06/08 03:26 PM
I play daoc once my books get sent I'll be doing school.
Posted By: Derid Re: What to do until a wish list game GA's? - 02/07/08 11:48 PM

Navy Field is actually a pretty cool game, I might have to reinstall it.
I currently play LOTRO (Lord of the Rings Online) and Pirates of the Burning Sea with Garcia and a few friends.

As I lack better judgement right now, I will also be giving UO Pacific another whirl with some old friends I used to play with there.

Other then that, I have and will be travelling on cruises every 3 months or so. If anyone would like to come along or make a "KGB" Caribbean cruise or something, I would be more then happy to get everyone some nice deals on pricing.

Other then that...enjoy life?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What to do until a wish list game GA's? - 02/08/08 08:06 PM
call me on the cruise thing i wanna go
Posted By: JetStar Re: What to do until a wish list game GA's? - 02/08/08 08:41 PM
Romeo ulrich is getting some stuff together on Pacific. You gues should talk.
Quote:

Romeo ulrich is getting some stuff together on Pacific. You gues should talk.

Roger.

Quote:

call me on the cruise thing i wanna go

Next one we are heading out on is May 4th.
Prices range from $300 - $1000 depending on the cabin of interest. We all have Balcony rooms reserved since it's pretty cheap (running at around $450 after all taxes and fees.)

Tried Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Celebrity and Princess and we always find ourselves back on Princess, so that is what we are taking this time.

If your interested let me know because they have booked up a lot of the rooms already, but if you can make it to Ft. Lauderdale by May 4th then you should definately come along.
Posted By: Royel Re: What to do until a wish list game GA's? - 02/14/08 08:07 PM
I started playing EQ2 on Nagafen (pvp server) a couple weeks ago, can't say it's quite able to quench my thirst for pvp though.

I have been hoping for AOC or WAR to release and fulfill my pvp cravings for a while, but delays and dissapointment are sure to follow, AoC looks to have more of the type pvp I'm interested in, but I can't completely shut out WAR as I'm a long time player of DAoC, though it's not shaping up to look like something I will enjoy to play, too similiar looking to WoW.

If anyone finds anything with good pvp fun, and not point n click (sorry Korean games), let me know what it is and where you're playing, I might be interested in testing a few more things.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What to do until a wish list game GA's? - 02/17/08 02:11 AM
I will be playing savage 2 "A Tortured Soul". wwww.s2games.com. It is an independent title, and download-able. Give Savage 1 a try out for free, www.newerth.com has instructions. A guild used to mmorpg's and the type of co-ordination and co-operation could really dominate.

I have not played 2 yet, as the Linux port is not complete,so can't speak for it.
Posted By: Arcain Re: What to do until a wish list game GA's? - 02/17/08 03:03 AM
I have savage 2 as well, its good times
Posted By: Syloc Re: What to do until a wish list game GA's? - 02/17/08 06:52 AM
You guys should give shadowbane a shot, especially since they are wiping all characters and all servers for a complete restart soon =P
© The KGB Oracle