The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar KGB Hybrid Leadership and Promotions - 06/16/07 10:16 PM

KGB Prime Minister Romeo Montague has returned to active duty with the intention of restoring the KGB UO Hybrid presence to faction status. As one of our Prime Ministers, Romeo has agreed to take direct control of the Faction with the assistance of officers that are new to leadership.

KGB Knight, Twisted Date has been a great asset to KGB for a long time. At this time I am promoting Twisted Date to the rank of Chancellor, KGB Hybrid Faction reporting to Prime Minister Romeo Montague.

Chancellor, KGB UO Hybrid Faction

I am also granting Chancellor Twisted Date the rank of KGB Senator. She will carry this title and gain access to the KGB Senate even after her tour as Chancellor.

KGB Senator

I plan to announce at least one more Chancellor to assist Romeo in the near future.
I hope that all of you will do your best to support the KGB UO Hybrid Faction and offer Chancellor and KGB Senator Twisted Date congratulations on her new positions and status.

On this 10th Anaversary of KGB's existance, lets put the past behind us and move forward into the next glorious 10 years!

Serving KGB,
JetStar, KGB High King
Congratulations Twisted!

Many of you know Twisted has been busting her butt for KGB for quite some time now and this promotion and recognition is long over due.

Congratulations again.

*raises his mug*
Posted By: Prism Re: KGB Hybrid Leadership and Promotions - 06/16/07 10:45 PM
Congrats to the both of you for being able to bring back THE KGB presence to Hybrid this is going to be awsome.

I will Drink To This
congrats to the both of you
Posted By: JaconClay Re: KGB Hybrid Leadership and Promotions - 06/16/07 11:21 PM
Congrats Romeo and Twisted
Posted By: Heidi Re: KGB Hybrid Leadership and Promotions - 06/17/07 03:18 AM
Gratz you guys! should be alot of fun!
Posted By: Raekwon Re: KGB Hybrid Leadership and Promotions - 06/17/07 12:23 PM
Wow, new sigs for Romeo and Heidi, niiiice. Done in Jetstar Sig style.
Posted By: Garal Re: KGB Hybrid Leadership and Promotions - 06/17/07 05:02 PM
Congrats to the both of you!
Thanks guys, sorry I was away for the weekend, I just got back.
Posted By: Awastatyme Re: KGB Hybrid Leadership and Promotions - 06/18/07 12:59 PM
gratz
Posted By: Chivas Re: KGB Hybrid Leadership and Promotions - 07/03/07 05:22 AM
Wow!! Romeo is back!! Congratulation on both of you, I am not sure what is UO Hybrid but I am sure its going to be a blast. I've been riding with Romeo many times in UO before and I have a secret for Lady Twisted Date... Stay close to Romeo in a heat of battle and you will be safe, because ur enemy will target him instead of you...

Anyway gratz and good to see the old Romeo get back in business
© The KGB Oracle