The KGB Oracle

Syev - Defender of the King

Posted By: JetStar

Syev - Defender of the King - 04/01/07 08:22 PM

Many years ago, in the world of DAOC, I was with a group of non-KGBers in a dungeon near a keep that KGB held. A group of ALBs ambushed us and slaughtered our party. Being the Guildmaster of KGB, the ALBs danced on my grave with insulting gestures. The call went our to Brother Syev, KGB Paladin and my personal defender. Within minutes, Syev came in alone, and single handedly slaughtered the entire party of ALBs.
Lets fast forward to today. For the first time since WOW, I have made my way into a new world, specifically Vanguard and the FFA Tharridon server. Once again I must call on Brother Syev to join me in defence of the KGB crown, as I personally lead the latest KGB official faction.
I look forward to once again feeling safe, and knowing that Syev is never far away.
Posted By: Elph

Re: Syev - Defender of the King - 04/02/07 01:46 AM

as if he's not arrogant enough you give him a main page article LOL

I've been enjoying the Syev freeness of KGB

*giggles*

now if that old Syev from the Daoc Gawaine days returns I'd be quite pleased to see him return.
Posted By: Lenny

Re: Syev - Defender of the King - 04/02/07 01:52 AM

Quote:

as if he's not arrogant enough you give him a main page article LOL


WOW???
Posted By: Binbs

Re: Syev - Defender of the King - 04/02/07 07:14 AM

Syev is the shit!

He actually used to save my ass back in Shadowbane all the time

<3 Syev!
Posted By: Elph

Re: Syev - Defender of the King - 04/02/07 12:58 PM

Nothing to Wow about Lenny. I have known Syev a very long time since we've been in KGB together for nearly as long as I've been in KGB. Those who played back in DAOC with us know what I am talking about.
Posted By: Represent

Re: Syev - Defender of the King - 04/02/07 06:21 PM

Posted By: Valentein

Re: Syev - Defender of the King - 04/03/07 04:32 AM

/wave
Posted By: syev

Re: Syev - Defender of the King - 04/03/07 07:54 PM

This week is just way too hectic so I'll make my day bu on Friday, 04/06/07. That way it will give me enough time to go to the store and think of what class to play. Even though I usually download anime series after anime series which could be easily more then 20 gigs for some reason I would much rather install from the dvd's. ... I remember that day in daoc (1 on 8 training 3 red mobs to a lvl 50, I remember dying to the 3 monstors though.. all because 3 of them ran from me scared shitless.)
Posted By: Elph

Re: Syev - Defender of the King - 04/03/07 08:36 PM

lol syev, i still use to love to see you julio and hydr all about the place.
Posted By: Raekwon

Re: Syev - Defender of the King - 04/04/07 06:50 AM

Quote:

Many years ago, in the world of DAOC, I was with a group of non-KGBers in a dungeon near a keep that KGB held. A group of ALBs ambushed us and slaughtered our party. Being the Guildmaster of KGB, the ALBs danced on my grave with insulting gestures. The call went our to Brother Syev, KGB Paladin and my personal defender. Within minutes, Syev came in alone, and single handedly slaughtered the entire party of ALBs.
Lets fast forward to today. For the first time since WOW, I have made my way into a new world, specifically Vanguard and the FFA Tharridon server. Once again I must call on Brother Syev to join me in defence of the KGB crown, as I personally lead the latest KGB official faction.
I look forward to once again feeling safe, and knowing that Syev is never far away.




Now that's special...
Posted By: Crimthan

Re: Syev - Defender of the King - 04/04/07 02:53 PM

How many levels above was Syev than the enemies?
Posted By: syev

Re: Syev - Defender of the King - 04/04/07 07:58 PM

Crimm... From what I can recall Jet never remembered anything minute. It would have had to significantly impact him in a certain way. From how I see it main page = the Real McCoy. LOL sorry Jet, no hard feelings about that comment. Truly am very honored for being recognized.

Pretty much that memory from DAOC was a perfect case of "angry rookie gamer mode" 1 vs 8 all max level fight. Back then I was completely full of my self or even still am, dunno I can't really judge my self. In DAOC I utilized the most overpowered class that the game could give me, with the most overpowered gear (all proc healing). I would kill groups all day long "solo", this fight was no different then any others. That attuned arrogance a while back certainly did not sooth over many hearts but over the years I hope most of you guys and gals eventually would come to appreciate my other respectable traits. I develop and I apply, little more can be said.

On a side note, Crimm why would you doubt the power of the syev, j/k.

Who knows I might still have some major pwning left in me. We can put that to the test in Vangaurd.

LOL Raekwon wants to get between this --->
Posted By: StoneSiege

Re: Syev - Defender of the King - 04/05/07 09:04 PM

Syev was born to be an ass kickin Paladin, serving up punishment and eating bitches lunches.

I always like to think of Syev as a ghost in the machine. I remember having some problem with Horde and asking in guild chat if anyone could help. Syev messages me, "Where ya at" and I notice he was on the other continent and would take too long so I tell him not to worry about it I'm too far away in Black Rock Mountain. Then in less than 15secs "BAM" who is there next to me slinging spells and wrecking face.... SYEV. He wouldn't tell me how he got there so fast so I came to the conclusion that he is actually a Cyborg and can interface with his computer. True story.


StoneSiege
Posted By: Raekwon

Re: Syev - Defender of the King - 04/08/07 03:01 PM

Quote:

...then in less than 15secs "BAM" who is there next to me slinging spells and wrecking face.... SYEV. He wouldn't tell me how he got there so fast so I came to the conclusion that he is actually a Cyborg and can interface with his computer. True story.





LOL, I can tell you how Syev got there so fast...

*out of no where you see Raekwon being gagged and dragged off into another room by a shadowy figure*
Posted By: Chivas

Re: Syev - Defender of the King - 04/09/07 04:45 PM

Who is syev? is he Paladin? I am better than Paladin. I don't need no Proc Gear nor sword. I just say "by the power vested in me, I know sentence you to served 5 years in Girls Prison!!"

J/K I luv Paladin, specially when the enemy is nearby

Posted By: Awastatyme

Re: Syev - Defender of the King - 04/09/07 06:12 PM

Quote:

Quote:

...then in less than 15secs "BAM" who is there next to me slinging spells and wrecking face.... SYEV. He wouldn't tell me how he got there so fast so I came to the conclusion that he is actually a Cyborg and can interface with his computer. True story.





LOL, I can tell you how Syev got there so fast...

*out of no where you see Raekwon being gagged and dragged off into another room by a shadowy figure*




Ohh nooos Raekwon was takin by the ghost of Sadam.........
Posted By: syev

Re: Syev - Defender of the King - 04/10/07 03:11 PM

0x0 <-
© 2019 The KGB Oracle