The KGB Oracle
The KGB Guild Opens it's HeadQuarters

After months of planning, the KGB officially opened their headquarters just outside of Britain. The structure is a TOWER owned by KGB member and Great Lord Atticus. The KGB will be leasing this building until the a TOWER owned by the guild can be constructed on an island at an undisclosed site. I would like to take this oppertunity to personally thank Lord Atticus for his generiousity in lending us this site. He is a true shining star in the KGB Guild. The picture at left shows some KGB members at the dedication ceremony cunducted by Guildmaster Lord JetStar and Lord Atticus. The building is still largely unfurnished, so members please start bringing in furnature!

You can see some of KGB's original officers in KGB Dress uniform 8 years ago today. More history is available in the KGB News Archives link on the entrance page.
Raises Mug!!!
/salute
Ah, the good old days.
oh man the good old uo days. kgb moved to a tower southwest of trinsic after, right?
Thats great! I think thats the tower UDL stole right? Its been awhile. I still play on hybrid server. Such a great game.
Where was that thread about the UO hybrid server? I can't seem to find it =x
On the old forums there was Garal.
is UO worth starting? after seeing that picture it makes me wanna try it out lol
Quote:

On the old forums there was Garal.

Bah lol.
I wish some of you still played UO. I've played on the Pacific server for almost 4 years now.
If you play one of the player shards, it's free, but UO isn't worth the 14 bucks you pay for it. There just isn't much people and the expansions they've came out with must've been acid trips.

Samurai and Elves lol
While i love Elvish lore i can't see how it fit into uo at all
uogamers.com is where you can find information on uo hybrid or you can just download uo razor and longin. thas if you have the uo client. you can get the uo client from gamedaily.com. me, romeo, ryu, heidi, ken, and a few others were playing it, but everyone took off. i still play it frequently, so if you want to logon, i got anything you need. we also have the kgb owers up an running. but as far as paying for uo,PFFTTTT NEVER WORTH GOING BACK.
Ive been whoopin on www.metropolisshard.com. Got a castle, crafter, 2 PvMers, and 4 PvPers. Lots of fun for free.

Most fun Ive had in a MMORPG since the first year of SB.
ahhhhhhhhh luv the whoopin !!!
© The KGB Oracle