The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar LIFE IS FEUDAL IS OFFICIAL - 01/16/18 03:11 AM
LIFE IS FEUDAL IS DESIGNATED "KGB HOME GAME" AND OFFICIAL FEDERAL FACTION

[Linked Image]

We are asking all members to get the game and join us in your spare time.

https://lifeisfeudal.com/

This is a Federal Faction. This means that all Federal officers will assist the High Chancellor and his/her cabinet. We will review the leadership of this faction every 30 days.

Starting High Chancellor will be Senator Donkleaps
Starting Chancellor will be Supreme Knight Selenian

They have 7 days from today to fill out their officer corps. That means at least 1 VC and 1 Military officer.

We also welcomed Senator Owain as a new KGB Sentinel editor. He will be making regular posts on our status here. If you are interested in contributing, talk to Senator Owain or I.
Posted By: Exey Re: LIFE IS FEUDAL IS OFFICIAL - 01/16/18 03:15 AM
beer
Posted By: HankCosby Re: LIFE IS FEUDAL IS OFFICIAL - 01/16/18 02:34 PM
Had a lot of fun last night dogging knights on horses. This game will be amazing and we have so many active members. This feels a little like UO. I only logged a few hours but this game definitely has potential. Come check it out!

Hank
Posted By: Drakiis Re: LIFE IS FEUDAL IS OFFICIAL - 01/17/18 12:11 AM
-----Is very Happy for KGB, get'em guys, I'll be there soon.
Posted By: Morlander Re: LIFE IS FEUDAL IS OFFICIAL - 01/18/18 01:18 AM
broke will get this soon as i can is it pay to play?
Posted By: Owain Re: LIFE IS FEUDAL IS OFFICIAL - 01/18/18 02:25 AM
Buy once. If you want, there are extras that can be bought, but the same can be earned with sweat equity. Things like skill buffs. Spend time instead of money.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: LIFE IS FEUDAL IS OFFICIAL - 01/20/18 07:21 AM
I want to hear more After Action Reports from Owain, he has done great thus far and it is very inspiring....I realize at this moment there is a cease fire, however every skirmish does show KGB winning in some manner and that makes for great publicity.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: LIFE IS FEUDAL IS OFFICIAL - 01/20/18 09:38 AM
Posted By: Owain Re: LIFE IS FEUDAL IS OFFICIAL - 01/20/18 01:40 PM
I am currently sipping a mimosa with my wife while on a cruise to the Bahamas with my wife for our tenth anniversary. I'll be back in about a week, and will happily resume the Chronicles of the KGB in LiF. In the meantime, if there are any tales of heroism begging to be told, forward pictures, videos, and accounts, and I'll do my best to format things for the front page.
Posted By: Selenian Re: LIFE IS FEUDAL IS OFFICIAL - 01/22/18 01:45 AM
We have officially hit and surpassed 50 members, town is almost built, off to a good start, for anyone remaining on the sidelines
Posted By: Hare Re: LIFE IS FEUDAL IS OFFICIAL - 01/23/18 09:42 PM
Just started Saturday - could use some pointers on getting some gear. Going Hunter so far and could use tips for that and just in general. Killed a couple of Hares (no relation) and a Deer today, passed on a moose.

One thing I don't see on the wiki is the specific HP of animals. It would have been nice to know that 4 crossbow shots of 40-50 were what I needed to kill the Deer for example. The wolf I tried to kill Sunday ate me instead after 3 - 40 damage bow shots.
© The KGB Oracle