The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar RETURNING TO THE PAST: Darkfall ROA - 05/31/17 07:19 PM
RETURNING TO THE PAST: Darkfall ROA

There is a group of KGB veterans that are playing a Darkfall knock off. It is the old big map that was such an important part of our history. For me, DFO represented the most exciting gaming experience I had in my 20 years with KGB. You might want to drop in on our vets. They have pretty much eliminated the grind and it is possible to play without a huge investment.

https://www.darkfallriseofagon.com/

Here is a reminder of those days. 7 years ago, KGB and allies got their revenge and returned to their home of the city of Andruk:

Posted By: Selenian Re: RETURNING TO THE PAST: Darkfall ROA - 06/06/17 02:28 AM
To those who have never played Darkfall and want to know what a real massive siege fight is like, with actual skilled PVP, or to those veterans who have played and are worried about population, here is a video for a Siege we were invited to on Sunday.....

Posted By: Vuldan Re: RETURNING TO THE PAST: Darkfall ROA - 06/06/17 02:51 PM
Yup...that is the fun I remember. You still suck tho Selenian.
Posted By: Aadek Re: RETURNING TO THE PAST: Darkfall ROA - 06/17/17 10:45 PM
JETSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!! where is the clan presents at?

P.S. im still half retarded so skip over all spelling mistakes!
Posted By: NavyDT Re: RETURNING TO THE PAST: Darkfall ROA - 06/18/17 02:15 PM
Did we ever get a ROA thing going? Aadek and i are wondering if we can represent
Posted By: Drakiis Re: RETURNING TO THE PAST: Darkfall ROA - 06/18/17 06:44 PM
If you peeps are former KGB then you may need to reapply to find out...
Posted By: Aadek Re: RETURNING TO THE PAST: Darkfall ROA - 06/19/17 02:48 PM
reapply as in make a whole new oracle account? Romeo, Donk and Jet should remember us.
Posted By: JetStar Re: RETURNING TO THE PAST: Darkfall ROA - 06/19/17 07:21 PM
No need. File a returning Vet application if you havent. There are several playing and we are on the fence if we are going to go full speed or not.
Posted By: JetStar Re: RETURNING TO THE PAST: Darkfall ROA - 06/19/17 07:21 PM
Join us in TS by clicking the link in the portal panel
Posted By: Aadek Re: RETURNING TO THE PAST: Darkfall ROA - 06/19/17 11:44 PM
im in the TS and i submitted my return vet app, i need the TS password and such though.
Posted By: JetStar Re: RETURNING TO THE PAST: Darkfall ROA - 06/21/17 06:52 PM
Someone will see you in the lobby
Posted By: DarkCaesar Re: RETURNING TO THE PAST: Darkfall ROA - 06/26/17 07:22 PM
totally game for some DF now what is the clan name we are using? I dont see a KGB clan.
Posted By: DarkCaesar Re: RETURNING TO THE PAST: Darkfall ROA - 07/10/17 09:26 PM
So is anyone gonna play this besides instrument and myself?
Posted By: Cyrix Re: RETURNING TO THE PAST: Darkfall ROA - 07/11/17 05:32 PM
I am going to play for sure, i started about a month ago, but have been offline a couple weeks due to some computer issues. However what little i have played I found very difficult because I'm clueless how the game works lol. I need a mentor to show me the ropes & learn the mechanics & what to actually do when it comes to pvp. I never played the original. I'll be on TS & in game in a couple hours.... I hope to catch you all then! And I'll be playing later tonight as well.... I'd love to have akgb group in this game, something that's not pay to win for a damn change.
Posted By: Cyrix Re: RETURNING TO THE PAST: Darkfall ROA - 07/24/17 10:41 PM
Follow up - just an FYI, anyone who has not played DF like myself, or maybe has but found faults they didn't like, this new version is showing a great deal of potential!!

There's a ton of great quality of life changes, fixes, & more improvements every patch (couple a month) that make this new revision of DF FAR BETTER than the previous version.

I would LOVE to see more KGB playing! Would be great to be able to raise a flag in KGB honor again....

Cy-guy

Ps- for those who are playing, I'll be in TS in a few days, after having to get a USB keyboard for my MacBook I'm out of slots & can't use my headset. I'll join TS anyway starting tonight but the quality of audio won't be that great until i get my usb hub i ordered lol.

See y'all in a bit.... I wish more played, no one ever seems to be online when i am at late night
Posted By: Cyrix Re: RETURNING TO THE PAST: Darkfall ROA - 07/24/17 10:42 PM
Hey there, i want to play, regardless how many KGB end up joining us...

Any ideas if it's just us? Should we join a bigger group or what? I'm just now really getting started due to several delays this month but i definitely plan to play for a good while.
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: RETURNING TO THE PAST: Darkfall ROA - 07/25/17 07:26 AM
Game fell off already. Terrible server side issues plus lack of interest overall. Most people stopped their subs already so if you're playing, I suggest just finding a rando group to hook up with.
Posted By: Elochai Re: RETURNING TO THE PAST: Darkfall ROA - 08/14/17 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by Cyrix
Follow up - just an FYI, anyone who has not played DF like myself, or maybe has but found faults they didn't like, this new version is showing a great deal of potential!!

There's a ton of great quality of life changes, fixes, & more improvements every patch (couple a month) that make this new revision of DF FAR BETTER than the previous version.

I would LOVE to see more KGB playing! Would be great to be able to raise a flag in KGB honor again....

Cy-guy

Ps- for those who are playing, I'll be in TS in a few days, after having to get a USB keyboard for my MacBook I'm out of slots & can't use my headset. I'll join TS anyway starting tonight but the quality of audio won't be that great until i get my usb hub i ordered lol.

See y'all in a bit.... I wish more played, no one ever seems to be online when i am at late night

Hey Cyrix!!!!!!!!!! I have not seen you in TS? How are you doing?
© The KGB Oracle