The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Exey KGB ArcheAge - People to Kill - 04/02/17 03:47 AM
KGB ArcheAge - People to Kill

Ahoy KGB!

We have been graced with a large spike in PvP activity for our ArcheAge faction! If you have been taking a break, now is a great time to get back in!

Also, the next major content patch, ArcheAge 3.5 is scheduled to launch in June. This brings exciting changes to existing skills, a new tier of crafted armor and crafting system (with less RNG), and a great deal of quality of life changes, among other things.

If you are interested, see my posts in the Archeage faction and Members forums, or hop on TeamSpeak!

-Exey beer
Posted By: Cyrix Re: KGB ArcheAge - People to Kill - 05/11/17 05:09 PM
Well i just posted about this in another thread, so i apologize up front for the duplicate & I'll shorten this one in hopes whoever sees it will seek out my other post, & i throw myself at the mercy of the court for being on my phone :).

Summary - 1) are we still active in AA? 2) is it still hard to compete without​ hard wiring your debit card? 3) would i be a fool to come back now with only 5900 GS & 10k gold?

I miss you guys though, & I hope everyone is doing well!
Posted By: Vuldan Re: KGB ArcheAge - People to Kill - 05/12/17 03:41 PM
You would be a fool to go back for any reason. :-)
Posted By: Cyrix Re: KGB ArcheAge - People to Kill - 05/15/17 01:32 AM
Vuldan, hello there! Long Time no see. Thx for the reply. I also have some severe reservations about going back to AA. although i think it "could" have been an incredible game... But it was severely ruined by the over the top pay to win (yet you don't win you just pay) approach. It's a real shame too because i thoroughly enjoyed many aspects of the game. :(

I also have a ship for Star Citizen & haven't kept up with that game for the past couple years... Maybe I'll look into that. If the game ever actually gets released. I think i bought into it about 4 years or so ago! Crazy...
© The KGB Oracle