The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar KGB ARCHEAGE PLAYER NATION - 06/06/16 04:38 AM
KGB NEEDS YOU TO HELP FORM AN ARCHEAGE NATION

There was a HUGE new patch with tons of new content; the largest being Player Nations. KGB in ArcheAge WILL be forming our Player Nation. (There also happens to be a huge prize for being 1st or 2nd in NA to form a Player Nation.)

Assuming that we can complete all the requirements to get this done, we will still need roughly 75 of us all online at the same time, in the same place, doing a specific emote in-game, to finalize the nation formation (YES, this IS a requirement and not a troll.) Any of you that still have AA characters, that could help us out by popping into our TS room and joining us for the final nation ceremony, it would be greatly appreciated.

If you happen to be willing to help us with the building/leveling up of the castle, there are ways you could contribute to that as well (if you are willing to log in once or twice a day over the next week.) Feel free to pop into the AA TS channel and we can give you further details.

Look forward to seeing you all at the final ceremony!

Posted By: Chloraform Re: KGB ARCHEAGE PLAYER NATION - 06/07/16 03:02 AM
Yep, I will be around to help out when needed. Just poke me in ts. I also hop in game from time to time to help
Posted By: Vuldan Re: KGB ARCHEAGE PLAYER NATION - 06/18/16 12:47 PM
What was the outcome of this, did you folks make it?
© The KGB Oracle