Posted By: JetStar NEW KICKSTARTER SPACE GAME - 10/30/15 05:42 PM
NEW KICKSTARTER SPACE GAME

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/309114309/infinity-battlescape

Take a look and comment!
Posted By: JetStar Re: NEW KICKSTARTER SPACE GAME - 10/30/15 05:46 PM
Im in for 25 by the way.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: NEW KICKSTARTER SPACE GAME - 10/30/15 05:50 PM
No Live Game, No Money.

Basically a brand new engine. I-Novae Engine is what they are using and its a small start up company and this title is the flagship for the engine.

Lastly they have a projection of live launch in September of 2017. That right there is enough for me to not participate in pre funding untested games with no recourse to recover your investment as a consumer.

Posted By: Helemoto Re: NEW KICKSTARTER SPACE GAME - 10/30/15 09:38 PM
Nice video. They used Battlestar Galactica cinematography.

Other then that......well nothing really, just a video.
Posted By: Zhou Re: NEW KICKSTARTER SPACE GAME - 10/31/15 03:52 AM
Little sour taste right now with Star Citizen. I was able to break even with SOTA. I'm going to hold off crowdfunding anymore games. The demo tho does look good.
Posted By: Owain Re: NEW KICKSTARTER SPACE GAME - 10/31/15 06:43 PM
No more crowd funding here, either. If on release, a game is good, terrific. Prior to release, you don't know what you are going to get.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: NEW KICKSTARTER SPACE GAME - 10/31/15 11:13 PM
Crowfall was my last, now I just alpha/beta/early release for free or nothing.
Posted By: Taxman Re: NEW KICKSTARTER SPACE GAME - 11/18/15 08:13 AM
Looks great - but they have been working on this for years (albeit just 2 guys) - it was called something else before.. Infinity *something*. That was > 5 years ago, they are reworking it from a large (muti-star) system to a smaller one solar system "arena" model. Sure the solar system will be a BIG place - but 3 factions fighting over it until ONE wins - then it resets so nobody owns it. Rinse/Repeat

No thanks

The Engine DOES look great - better than it did the last time I saw their planetary demo. But for me - still playing EVE, waiting on Star Citizen to release.
© The KGB Oracle