The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar STAR CITIZEN FACTION PLANNING MEETING - 01/21/14 08:19 PM
STAR CITIZEN FACTION PLANNING MEETING

Hi all,

We will have a very very preliminary meeting on
SATURDAY 01/25 at 2:00PM PST in KGB TEAMSPEAK

We are going to brainstorm and discuss some of the logistics that are viable at this time. Hope to see you there.
Posted By: Zhou Re: STAR CITIZEN FACTION PLANNING MEETING - 01/21/14 09:39 PM
Looking forward to anyone who will be attending, to share any ideas or suggestions. See you then.
Posted By: Brutus Re: STAR CITIZEN FACTION PLANNING MEETING - 01/21/14 10:41 PM
2 pm? that is going to be 9 pm here.. sorry.. cannot make it. I have a late shift at work on saturday.
But I am realy looking foreword to play this game with you guys.. Feeling a young boy again knowing what to get for my birthday but still have a long wait ahaid.. speaking of my birthday.. my 40th is comming up in 10 days.. 40!! Well.. they say that life begins to take off at that age.. I hope it is in a spaceship kicking ass!
Posted By: Zhou Re: STAR CITIZEN FACTION PLANNING MEETING - 01/22/14 01:08 AM
There will be plenty of chances it is early on Brutus. Sorry you wont be able to make it. If you have any suggestions or comments you can shoot me a pm.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: STAR CITIZEN FACTION PLANNING MEETING - 01/22/14 08:27 PM
I will be there.
Posted By: Rahl Re: STAR CITIZEN FACTION PLANNING MEETING - 01/24/14 04:39 AM
The game looks very interesting and I would like to try it out but I cant make the meeting we have a district sales meeting on sat.
Posted By: JetStar Re: STAR CITIZEN FACTION PLANNING MEETING - 01/25/14 11:11 PM
I was late. We are meeting now.
© The KGB Oracle