The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar KGB IS ON "READY 5" - 10/10/13 06:38 PM
KGB IS ON "READY 5"

Once again, KGB is entering a time with no official faction pre presence in any gaming world. Members are scattered across various games waiting for the next big thing.

Many are planning a presence in STAR CITIZEN. Please see our forums for details. We also have some folks still in Darkfall Unholy Wars playing in an OPEN FACTION. DFUW faction is waiting for promised changes and we are keeping our guild infrastructure (Houses and Keep) active.

If you have any questions, comments, or potential gaming opportunities, please post them!

TEAMSPEAK 3 is online and available for anyone to use!

Talk to you all soon!
Posted By: Tasorin Re: KGB IS ON "READY 5" - 10/11/13 12:20 AM
This is where the KGB community falls down. Even though you are in multiple games, you should still be on in TS and talking to each other and maintaining your shared community. I check a couple of times a week and there is always the same two people on TS during prime time.
Posted By: Sini Re: KGB IS ON "READY 5" - 10/11/13 01:57 AM
15+ years of inertia is a lot to overcome.
Posted By: Valaria Re: KGB IS ON "READY 5" - 10/11/13 11:46 AM
I have just been crazy busy, wish I had time to just sit and chat when I see people in there, but lately I havent seen anyone.

BF4 is in beta Release at the end of the month, the game looks great i have yet to get a chance to play it though.
Posted By: Arkh Re: KGB IS ON "READY 5" - 10/11/13 03:59 PM
Wasting my time in Path of Exile currently. If some people are interested, new 4 months leagues start on the 23rd and I'd be happy to play with some of you during the week-ends.
Posted By: Valen Re: KGB IS ON "READY 5" - 10/15/13 09:09 AM
Did KGB ever look at DayZ or the upcoming standalone title?
Posted By: Zhou Re: KGB IS ON "READY 5" - 10/15/13 12:50 PM
We had a few play the mod for a couple months. I'm sure dome would play the standalone when it finally came out.
Posted By: Owain Re: KGB IS ON "READY 5" - 10/20/13 05:01 PM
I am still cultivating ties and keeping track of the development of Shroud of the Avatar, the new game under development by Richard Garriott (Lord British), developer of Ultima Online and the Ultima single player games. The game holds promise, and I am slowly bringing more people around to the idea of inclusion of an open PvP mode of play, to include a game design that will permit a resumption of the PK/Anti-PK wars. The devs are on board with the idea, but some players are hesitant. I am educating them.

Drop into the Shroud of the Avatar website, and check out how the game is progressing. Become a contributor and get access to the Alpha test, which should start in a December.

I've checked the web site, and to get access to the Aplpha/Beta tests, the contribution is $45 at the Adventurer level. This also entitles you to a a copy of the game upon release, so what you are doing is buying the game in advance, and getting to take part in the Alpha/Beta tests.

The more participation we get in the forums and during the Alpha/Beta test, the better we can steer the game development in a direction that best suits KGB National interests. Since the KGB is between games at the moment, this is an excellent time for the KGB as a whole to get back to our roots. We can have no better opportunity to help guide the development of a game so that it best suits our purposes.
Posted By: Prism Re: KGB IS ON "READY 5" - 10/23/13 06:42 PM
In my limited time for play I'm still killing in cRPG
© The KGB Oracle