The KGB Oracle

KGB'S VALARIA ELEVATED TO (GM4) KGB PRIME MINISTER

Valaria has served as (GM3) KGB Chief of Staff AKA Chairwoman for the Committee of Processing the People's Works of Paper for several years now. Her tenacious attention to detail and process keeps the Federal faction running smoothly. She has the personality and the skills to lead KGB in the absence of the High King and other Prime Ministers. Valaria joins an elite group of leaders that has kept this organization vital for 1.5 decades.

Valaria joins existing Prime Ministers, Romeo Montague and Elph second only to the High King in the KGB Federal Faction. Please join me in congratulating Valaria in this well deserved promotion.

All of us appreciate your daily sacrifice Valaria. Please see this as a sincere thank you to all you do for all of us.
Grats val
Gratz!
Congratulations Valaria; the long overdue promotion is finally here!

Welcome to the comfortable, front row seats.
That's too many high ranked women to be a gaming community :p

Congratz Val, a well deserved recognition after all the tedious work done for years.
Congratulations Valaria.
Congrats Val !
Congrats !
Congrats Val
Gratz!
Thank you Thank you! I have tried to do my very best for KGB always. I know sometimes i come across on the nazi side with paperwork, but its all for KGB to keep everything running smooth.

Now to redecorate the PM Office... Thinking some fresh paint and new curtains.. a pillow corner for relaxing.. A massage table and massage therapist there to work out the tension we feel..
congrats
Congrats :)
Congrats Val, I haven't know you long but you have more than welcomed me since applying. You seem like an intelligent woman that puts everything before self, and mind you Im a newbie but that is just my impression. Youll do well at whatever is put b4 you. CONGRATS ;p
Well deserved honor! Congrats!
Huzzah Val!
Congrats Val.
It's about time!! And Romeo wth you talking about comfortable seats.. Ours are the most uncomfortable of all LOL

Aww Val you've come a long way baby, I am very proud of you and all that you have done when I stepped away.
Keep up the good work
© The KGB Oracle