The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar KGB PLANETSIDE 2 - 12/10/12 07:11 AM
NEW KGB PLANETSIDE 2 VIDEO IN HD!

Hi folks, here is an example of our new video production capability for any game and any faction.

MAKE SURE TO VIEW IN HD!
Click on the video to take you to YouTube, then click on the GEAR in the lower right hand corner and watch in FULL 1080P mode! Make sure to have your sound UP!

Posted By: JetStar Re: KGB PLANETSIDE 2 - 12/10/12 07:26 PM
Comments? What did you think? I am speaking from a quality and logo perspective.
Posted By: Prism Re: KGB PLANETSIDE 2 - 12/10/12 09:02 PM
Looks great !
Posted By: Drakiis Re: KGB PLANETSIDE 2 - 12/10/12 11:42 PM
I love the new logo and intro music in the beginning, the video was pretty good, but it was only you doing your thing...
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: KGB PLANETSIDE 2 - 12/10/12 11:59 PM
Looks OK, If it weren't for Armored Shield pack on BF3 I would think about playing. BF3 seems to be more of my liking.
Posted By: JetStar Re: KGB PLANETSIDE 2 - 12/11/12 12:00 AM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
I love the new logo and intro music in the beginning, the video was pretty good, but it was only you doing your thing...

It was more to motivate people to take video!

You should take vids at 1/2 size, 30 frames per sec.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: KGB PLANETSIDE 2 - 12/11/12 01:36 AM
You know I've attempted movies in the past and mine always suck..either it's the resolution, or fps, or the content and editing...the only thing I would do well with is the music
Posted By: Drakiis Re: KGB PLANETSIDE 2 - 12/11/12 01:39 AM
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
Looks OK, If it weren't for Armored Shield pack on BF3 I would think about playing. BF3 seems to be more of my liking.
Well this isn't all laser guns and shit contrary to what some might think. It's a massive game of rush that never ends however you have to be willing to accept the fact that you will die and die often and have less at Battle Rank 1, not to mention the game doesn't make you rambo out of the box, you have to config your keys, sound, controllers/mice, and learn the UI to be effective and know wtf is happening.
© The KGB Oracle