The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar Slinger named KGB Senate Chairman - 12/21/06 11:07 AM

Article 3, Section 1 of the KGB Constitution requires the High King to work with a Chairperson of the KGB Senate. Recently, KGB Senator Slinger has distinguished himself as an active and young Senator who has our best interests in mind. Per my rights and responsibilities as High King, I appoint Senator Slinger to the post of Chairman of the KGB Senate with all the rights and responsibilities of this important position. Senate Chairman Slinger will work closely with me in the review and adaptation of KGB law. Please join me in congratulations for Senate Chair Slinger and his new found responsibilities.
Serving KGB,
High King JetStar
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Slinger named KGB Senate Chairman - 12/21/06 01:22 PM
Hear hear! Serve us well Slinger!
Posted By: syev Re: Slinger named KGB Senate Chairman - 12/21/06 01:49 PM
w00t
Posted By: Owain Re: Slinger named KGB Senate Chairman - 12/21/06 02:02 PM
Congratulations. Jet has made a great choice. We need a person with your energy and excitement in that spot.
grats, sling
Posted By: Awastatyme Re: Slinger named KGB Senate Chairman - 12/21/06 04:49 PM
grats man
Posted By: StoneSiege Re: Slinger named KGB Senate Chairman - 12/21/06 05:02 PM
Grats, make us proud.
Posted By: Jonus Re: Slinger named KGB Senate Chairman - 12/21/06 06:12 PM
Nice!! Grats brotha. I know you'll do an exceptional job.
Posted By: Slinger Re: Slinger named KGB Senate Chairman - 12/21/06 09:24 PM
I'm very honored to receive this responsibility. I know I'll serve you well!
Posted By: Elph Re: Slinger named KGB Senate Chairman - 12/23/06 06:56 AM
Congrats Slinger you have really stepped up and came out of the cracks. He was a huge contributor to the reformation of the constitution
Posted By: Seaelf Re: Slinger named KGB Senate Chairman - 12/23/06 10:16 PM
grats slinger, hey can you give me some of your in game names, I can't put a name to a face (other than your picture post that is..)
Posted By: Derid Re: Slinger named KGB Senate Chairman - 12/24/06 12:57 AM

Grats Sling ^_^
Posted By: Slinger Re: Slinger named KGB Senate Chairman - 12/24/06 02:52 AM
I started playing with KGB in a sub-guild in Shadowbane under the name Sling Shot. I had a few other toons, but mostly just played Sling. After I joined KGB proper I learned that all of my toons were gimp and I had to reroll, so almost all of my characters had the surname "Sling KGB", aside from my high def elf priest "Seer". Other than that it's all been Slinger or some variation of it, often times with KGB in the name in UO, a little DAoC (after KGB stopped playing), and a few misc. free MMOs that never took off.
Posted By: Heidi Re: Slinger named KGB Senate Chairman - 12/27/06 02:27 AM
Yay! Gratz to you!
© The KGB Oracle