The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar High King Selects DarkFall High Chancellor - 12/16/06 04:49 AM

In preparation for what I consider to be the next chapter in KGB history, I have today decided to select a High Chancellor for the Darkfall Faction. Althought this is a pre-release game, I am anxious to get everything in place to offer us a substancial head start.
I have selected a respected veteran and current KGB Senator. Derid has been a part of KGB since the days of UO, and has been a big part in our motivation for Darkfall and our attempt to get into the upcoming beta. High Chancellor Derid will be KGB's first High Chancellor since our presence in WOW.
Because this is a pre-release faction. I am suspending the 7 day cabinet selection that is required by the KGB Articles of Confederation, Section 4, Clause 2.
Please join me in congratulating High Chancellor Derid and support him in making our effort in Darkfall the best ever.
In your service,
High King JetStar
Hell yeah, Derid
Huzzah!
Posted By: Garal Re: High King Selects DarkFall High Chancellor - 12/16/06 06:03 AM
Congrats Derid!
Posted By: Chez Re: High King Selects DarkFall High Chancellor - 12/16/06 09:48 AM
Congratz Derid! I think it is an excellent choice.
*does a cartwheel* woo hoo congrats man
Posted By: Lenny Re: High King Selects DarkFall High Chancellor - 12/16/06 01:17 PM
Awesome,

One problem

If we are in Vent in the same channel, and Derid is doing something, maybe crafting something, there has to be complete silence. He really likes to concentrate when he has to do something. Often me and Syev get muted by him. Probably more Syev than me, lol
Posted By: Elph Re: High King Selects DarkFall High Chancellor - 12/16/06 03:27 PM
Congrats Derid. I always knew he'd be the HC to lead you guys into darkfall greatness..

Just seems so premature when the game isn't even due out until god knows when LOL
Quote:

Because this is a pre-release faction. I am suspending the 7 day cabinet selection that is required by the KGB Articles of Confederation, Section 4, Clause 2.
High King JetStar

Congratulations Derid, I agree completely with Jet on this one. And good call on suspending the 7 day rule.

Posted By: Owain Re: High King Selects DarkFall High Chancellor - 12/16/06 04:31 PM
Now all we need is for the DF beta to start...

Even so, congratulations!
Quote:

Congrats Derid. I always knew he'd be the HC to lead you guys into darkfall greatness..

Just seems so premature when the game isn't even due out until god knows when LOL

pessimist >:O it'll be out by the end of the week, I can feel it! :P
Quote:

There is much to do. Bringing KGB out of mothball in a game that is going to require 24/7 attention is going to require much planning and much work.

VETERANS! Dont be surprised if you get tasked with some of these duties. I would contact High Chancellor Derid in Vent and offer your services.

To be successful, we need alot of work.
Was there any doubt?

Congratulations and good luck, Derid.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: High King Selects DarkFall High Chancellor - 12/16/06 07:47 PM
u know im always there to lead battles. thats my calling thats what im good at.
Posted By: Elph Re: High King Selects DarkFall High Chancellor - 12/16/06 10:45 PM
LOL yes Bib I am a pessimist For the fact that beta was suppose to start like 8 mos ago I know this because it was due the end of April in 06 when I was due and now the baby is 8mos old.
Derid will do a fantastic job this I am sure of. I just hope that sometime before 2010 he can get the chance to do so.

I just see it as premature because imo I don't feel like anything could be done until you can get into the game beta or gold.
Derid is the most knowledgeble (sp?) on the game so I knew he'd be a shoe in.
grats Derid, really looking forward to working under you, and spending some quality time hanging out. I remember in Shadowbane you were on the fringes it seemed, (for example I remember you and romeo working on your dagger dwarf, as opposed to for example leading a zerg raid or whatever) Anyway I will be ready to farm farm farm ! I work in a farmers coop in RL so I have all the equipment I need.

woot
You cant go wrong with Derid!! One of the valuable asset of KGB. Congratulation and good luck on the new duty.

Leading KGB squad is never easy. Intrigue, politics, friendship, betrayal, blood and sweat always blend together creating El-Nino in the head of Leader. The poor one build strong construction to fight hardness with hardness, where the great one build flexible yet firm construction to absorb the resistance and make the base even more stronger.

I have shared the bitterness and great things being one of the leader. With all those bitter things lay great experience and challange we will never forget in our life time. Its the opportunity one must take to become better man.

Again congrgatulation and to you and your future team *raise mug*
Posted By: syev Re: High King Selects DarkFall High Chancellor - 12/17/06 07:40 PM
Quote:

Again congrgatulation and to you and your future team *raise mug*

teambbq
Posted By: hydr Re: High King Selects DarkFall High Chancellor - 12/18/06 08:13 AM
congratulations!

teamomgwtfyarrrbbq'd!
Congrats Derid!

Definitely the right guy for the job!

I'll be there to support you, as soon as I am allowed to (when it opens)!
Posted By: Rahl Re: High King Selects DarkFall High Chancellor - 12/18/06 07:04 PM
congrats derid
gRATS My calling is killing baddies.
Grats Derid!
© The KGB Oracle