The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar JOIN KGB IN GUILDWARS 2 - 10/04/12 04:49 PM
JOIN KGB IN GUILDWARS 2

See the KGB Guildwars 2 section in the Forum List!
Posted By: Darkon Re: JOIN KGB IN GUILDWARS 2 - 10/05/12 08:18 AM
Its great seeing more and more KGB out there on the battlefield, but please tell me who this is? I just want to know who it was that would rather run off the cliff and kill himself rather then fight me.

Posted By: Sini Re: JOIN KGB IN GUILDWARS 2 - 10/05/12 06:49 PM
Congratulations, you (possibly) managed to kill someone in KGB that (possibly) jumped off the cliff to (possibly) kill himself/herself. Is killing one KGB is such remarkable achievement in your life that you just have to know, so you could put it on your wall and finally cross it off your bucket list?

Please don't shit on the carpet in our house.
Posted By: Darkon Re: JOIN KGB IN GUILDWARS 2 - 10/05/12 09:47 PM
Sorry ment no disrespect I fought many KGB and won and loss, I was just wondering who this particular person was. I always try to fight KGB away from the zerg. So if your defending and your on the walls and you see a OPP moving far away from the zerg, come down off the walls and fight me, thats what im trying to do, get some 1 on 1's with you guys.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: JOIN KGB IN GUILDWARS 2 - 10/06/12 12:49 AM
Oh well that's all you had to say, There isn't a Knight here who wouldn't take a personal challenge, I'm sure some of the guys playing would jump at that opportunity, if you are looking to fight someone specific just pm them in game or here.
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: JOIN KGB IN GUILDWARS 2 - 10/06/12 02:28 AM
I would have ran to if I was level 23 lol.
Posted By: Lilqtdevilgrl Re: JOIN KGB IN GUILDWARS 2 - 10/16/12 01:21 AM
lmao Donk
© The KGB Oracle