The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar It's Diablo III Time! - 05/08/12 04:21 PM
DIABLO III Releases next Tuesday 05/15

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/
Are you playing? What are your plans? Lets discuss!
Posted By: Thomas Re: It's Diablo III Time! - 05/09/12 07:46 AM
Will be playing....
Posted By: Tasorin Re: It's Diablo III Time! - 05/09/12 06:48 PM
Not interested.

To many other quality games in process.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: It's Diablo III Time! - 05/09/12 09:39 PM
not sure...tbh, neverwinter looks better..
Posted By: Kaotic Re: It's Diablo III Time! - 05/10/12 12:40 AM
If you're a Diablo fan then you should play it. Its the same game, new story line, fancy graphics. I enjoyed the free weekend but I doubt I'll be playing the game.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: It's Diablo III Time! - 05/14/12 08:43 PM
Expect a shit ton of hate inc. GAME company of Australia the only confirmed and approved distributor by Blizzard in that region just went bankrupt and informed all individuals who per-purchased the game through them that they will not be getting a game and their per-purchase is non-refundable.

/Hate On
Posted By: JetStar Re: It's Diablo III Time! - 05/14/12 08:54 PM
Oh shit, that SUCKS!
Posted By: rhaikh Re: It's Diablo III Time! - 05/15/12 12:58 AM
I played the beta weekend and I vote skip it..

It has a lot of good ideas / mechanics but in practice its the usual diablo click fest, REALLY repetitive.

The auction house is pretty interesting. By the time the weekend was over, it was already packed to the brim with top items. There were articles about planning your grind strategy. It is a digital gold mine for some poor fucker with a broken LMB
Posted By: zombie Re: It's Diablo III Time! - 05/17/12 12:43 AM
edit: eh, wrong battletag.
Posted By: Slinger Re: It's Diablo III Time! - 05/17/12 11:25 AM
Phenomenal cinematics for a pretty awesome story so far. There are random quest encounters, too, which gives it an edge over D2.

One of my favorite features is the ability to change skills at [almost] any time. They did a great job replacing the classic "skill tree" concept.

After getting to Act 2, I have to say that the open beta weekend was not a good representation of the overall game. Worth every penny so far! :)
Posted By: Valen Re: It's Diablo III Time! - 05/18/12 12:40 AM
Loving this so far, I've put in a few hours after work every day since release and it has provided me with a healthy dose of nostalgia, and a wonderful gameplay experience.

First time in awhile I've been honestly excited to play a game.
Posted By: Represent Re: It's Diablo III Time! - 05/20/12 01:12 AM
Downloaded played for 2 days and watched my PC burn to the ground, enjoy the game cya guys next week lol.
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: It's Diablo III Time! - 05/21/12 11:16 AM
Blizzard suspends accounts for leveling too fast...

My account got frozen.
© The KGB Oracle