The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar Happy Holidays and a promising New Year - 12/18/11 07:40 PM
GREAT 2012 OUTLOOK FOR KGB (15 YEARS OF KGB)

2012 is going to be a great year for KGB. There are great games on the horizon as well as some great ones that we are all playing now. Stay tuned during our 15th year! Don't forget a KGB celebration now being planned for mid year 2012 in Las Vegas.

Happy Holidays to you and all your families!
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Happy Holidays and a promising New Year - 12/18/11 08:48 PM
Merry Christmas! Here's to looking forward to Vegas!!
Posted By: Ictinike Re: Happy Holidays and a promising New Year - 12/18/11 09:46 PM
Happy Holiday's to all my KGB brothers and sisters..

Hoping my employer doesn't spoil plans for mid-year Vegas trip for the wife and I but Murphy knows me too well these days :(

Cheers,
~Icky
Posted By: Prism Re: Happy Holidays and a promising New Year - 12/18/11 11:39 PM
Merry Christmas to all KGB !!

I hope to be in Vegas but im working on a project that has me in 22 states right now.
Happy holidays kgb can't wait for Vegas
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Happy Holidays and a promising New Year - 12/19/11 08:09 PM
Scrouge you all right in the butt.

Our group of 7 Finance Analysts retired over 1 Billion in risk this year, and all I got was a memo about retiring more risk in the future...

Seriously though, I hope every KGB's members Holidays are filled with family and friends, and little debauchery for the New Year.

Can't wait for the New Years Resolution thread!

Happy holidays my peoples!
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Happy Holidays and a promising New Year - 12/21/11 03:29 AM
Merry Christmas and happy New Years!
Merry Christmas/ Happy kwanzaa/ Have a good Hanukkah/ Peacefull Ramadan!! If i missed your holiday sry :)
Posted By: Stubs Re: Happy Holidays and a promising New Year - 12/24/11 04:43 PM
Merry Christmas, may all you pillaging and plundering be chaotic and profitable!
Posted By: Grizo Re: Happy Holidays and a promising New Year - 12/24/11 11:59 PM
Have a very Merry Christmas and a great and drunken New year. I hope to be in Vegas at mid year for our 15 just not sure yet.
Originally Posted By: Grizo
I hope to be in Vegas at mid year for our 15 just not sure yet.

U betta B or imma come get ya!!! lol Happy christmas
Posted By: Grizo Re: Happy Holidays and a promising New Year - 12/27/11 09:53 PM
Hahahahaha I'd like to see you come and get me lol :)
Posted By: Heidi Re: Happy Holidays and a promising New Year - 01/06/12 11:11 PM
Alright let me know what the details are for Vegas and I'll be there finally.
Posted By: Elph Re: Happy Holidays and a promising New Year - 01/08/12 06:27 AM
How do you figure Vegas flights are cheap ? Are they really? I am sure they are cheap from Ca or the local area LOL. I have been wanting to go back to Vegas since we got married there almost 13 years ago. We would try to make it and kill two birds with one stone. We need as much time to plan as possible since we have to make arrangements for the kids etc.
© The KGB Oracle