The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar ACTION REQUIRED: KGB INTRO VIDEO - 11/23/11 06:04 PM
ACTION REQUIRED: VIDEO CONTENT NEEDED

I have decided to personally oversee the creation of a new front page video for KGB. I have a large archive, but I am looking for FRAPS video and epic screen shots from KGB history.

I will be posting FTP instructions in the MEMBERS HELP area for you to be able to send what you have to KGB.

You can help shape our image! Send in your archive TODAY!
Posted By: Tasorin Re: ACTION REQUIRED: KGB INTRO VIDEO - 11/23/11 06:29 PM
+1 for the High King.

"Operation: Reboot" ENGAGE!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: ACTION REQUIRED: KGB INTRO VIDEO - 11/23/11 10:27 PM
sexy
Posted By: Kegir Re: ACTION REQUIRED: KGB INTRO VIDEO - 11/29/11 10:57 PM
I have resubbed to planetside ..If you want me to get some good videos I can do this for you. Right now I think im the only kgb guy playing so it would be just me cloaker/sniper pwning folks most likely. I dont have a video recorder program right now whats a good free one? I shouldnt have any troubles running both programs with the new pc.
Posted By: JetStar Re: ACTION REQUIRED: KGB INTRO VIDEO - 11/30/11 05:00 PM
PM me for a copy of fraps!
Posted By: Valen Re: ACTION REQUIRED: KGB INTRO VIDEO - 12/07/11 11:45 PM
Y'know, I'm sure you're aware of this but if you have archived copies of the w3 hosting you gave our years back you should have plenty of UO content.

As well as whatever we uploaded to www.the-kgb.com/UOPac back in the day.

I've got some old flash movies from Siege and Pacific somewhere as well, if any of that helps.
Also, probably some early Shadowbane stuff - and some shots of Vuldan and I running around together in the Asherons Call 2 beta.
© The KGB Oracle