The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar PLANETSIDE 2 FACTION STATE MEETING - 11/10/11 06:33 PM
PLANETSIDE 2 FACTION STATE MEETING

Originally Posted By: High Chancellor Elect Drakiis
Where/When: KGB Secure Vent, 6:00pm CST/4:00pm PST Saturday November 12th 2011

I will be holding a KGB Only meeting for Planetside 2 to outline my goals and expectations for the KGB state Faction with the information currently available. I will also be outlining my plans for organization and the conquest of Abraxis, making several official announcements, and detailing recruiting and propaganda agendas. I will discuss the challenges and special conditions not only with communication, terrain, and fortifications, but also with the communities we will be fighting and the dangers to be aware of. There will be a open forum for questions and answers and I welcome those interested in participating and serving the guild in our next major launch. I will be explaining the importance of having the right mentality concerning this game and the Factions overall mission to "Destroy On Contact". We would like to make this meeting a monthly event required by those who chose to participate, so come check us out and be a part of the first ever KGB crusade, it will be EPIC!

See the secure forums for Planetside for details, and help with your vent account if needed.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: PLANETSIDE 2 FACTION STATE MEETING - 11/10/11 08:30 PM
Thanks for the news blast Jet.

We are trying to work on recording the meeting and then re-broadcasting it on the Oracle for those who could not attend this Saturday. We all know, its the holiday season, family first, face rape second.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: PLANETSIDE 2 FACTION STATE MEETING - 11/10/11 09:13 PM
I forgot to add...

Independence through Force!
Posted By: JetStar Re: PLANETSIDE 2 FACTION STATE MEETING - 11/11/11 02:26 AM
I can record this with my VENT bot.
Posted By: Phaq Death Re: PLANETSIDE 2 FACTION STATE MEETING - 11/11/11 06:42 AM
If ANYONE is having troubles logging onto KGB vent PLS send me a PM or say so on the fourms and Ill be happy to get ya set up smile
Posted By: JetStar Re: PLANETSIDE 2 FACTION STATE MEETING - 11/13/11 01:08 AM
[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/user/PlanetSide2KGB[/video]
Posted By: Drakiis Re: PLANETSIDE 2 FACTION STATE MEETING - 11/13/11 02:12 AM

I thank everyone who attended, I hope I was able to answer your questions and shed some light on the game and what we as a guild will be doing to prepare for it. Those who haven't seen the video I hope you enjoy it.

Posted By: Rahl Re: PLANETSIDE 2 FACTION STATE MEETING - 11/13/11 05:21 AM
sorry I wasnt able to attend my computer is down/dead in the process of replacing it but its going to be a couple of days, I do have my work laptop that I can keep up with the forums but cant realy do anything otherwise
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: PLANETSIDE 2 FACTION STATE MEETING - 11/13/11 11:27 AM
BADASS!!!! Excellent job on the video guys that was great.

Time to get it out there.
Posted By: JetStar Re: PLANETSIDE 2 FACTION STATE MEETING - 11/13/11 03:53 PM
PODCAST AND VIDEO POSTED FOR KGB MEMBERS.
Posted By: Phaq Death Re: PLANETSIDE 2 FACTION STATE MEETING - 11/14/11 01:15 AM
Sry i missed it got called out of town c-ya on vent later..
© The KGB Oracle