The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar KGB to form EVE ONLINE Faction State - 10/16/11 06:25 PM
HIGH KNIGHT RAHL TO LEAD KGB EVE FACTION STATE

After a negotiation period, I have decided to form our first KGB Faction State in the game of EVE Online with High Knight Rahl at the helm as High Chancellor. For those of you that are unfamiliar, the KGB Faction State model is the latest evolution of the KGB system. It offers unprecedented autonomy to the faction leader.

Please contact High Chancellor Rahl on the Oracle if you are interested in getting involved. They are going to start with a core group of friends and attempt to grow it in to something impressive.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: KGB to form EVE ONLINE Faction State - 10/16/11 07:00 PM
*cough* spell check *cough*

Congrats guys on Faction Statehood.
Posted By: Rahl Re: KGB to form EVE ONLINE Faction State - 10/16/11 08:31 PM
Thank you very much guys I hope that we can grow and better KGB as well as the Corp in Eve. We have a few KGB members playing together in Eve and have been working hard to get more to join up with us. Hope to see not only more of you guys start playing Eve with us, but also the guys that have been playing Eve for awhile to join up with us as well.
Posted By: JetStar Re: KGB to form EVE ONLINE Faction State - 10/16/11 08:32 PM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
*cough* spell check *cough*

Congrats guys on Faction Statehood.

I cant find the error, I even spell checked.
I hope the foruming of this new faction state works, best of luck with the foruming and may your forms be full of people posting....

That help Jet?

=)
Posted By: Tasorin Re: KGB to form EVE ONLINE Faction State - 10/17/11 10:38 PM
Originally Posted By: Jetstar
After a negotiation period, I have decided to forum our first KGB Faction State

Right spelling, wrong version of "form".
Posted By: Drakiis Re: KGB to form EVE ONLINE Faction State - 10/17/11 11:20 PM
Congratz Rhal, we worked hard to make statehood possible, and allow factions the freedom to operate as is needed.
Posted By: Rahl Re: KGB to form EVE ONLINE Faction State - 10/17/11 11:31 PM
Thank you all. We will make sure to do our best to represent and better KGB both in Eve and as a whole.
Posted By: JetStar Re: KGB to form EVE ONLINE Faction State - 10/18/11 06:38 AM
Originally Posted By: Hakaryu_Lionheart
I hope the foruming of this new faction state works, best of luck with the foruming and may your forms be full of people posting....

That help Jet?

=)

Got it!
© The KGB Oracle