The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar Toxiclore Memorial Video - 10/05/06 12:48 AM
Our friend and guildmate Toxiclore passed away recently and KGB's Crown Princess Heidi worked hard to put together a video in his honor. Please take the time to download and view it.

Download link to Toxiclore Memorial

Our friend and brother Toxiclore will be greatly missed.

In your service,
JetStar, KGB High King
Posted By: wavace Re: Toxiclore Memorial Video - 10/05/06 08:33 AM
WTF ... for 3 years ive not come here and I just happen by here tonight... , since about the time KGB fell from Siege Perilous of UO and I was left with the stone there, and this is the first thing I see. I cant believe it, im floored that Toxic has passed away.I know he left UO for shadowbane and then to WoW, a bit after that I didnt talk to him as much, even though I would see his name in ICQ I would pass on by and play UO instead of seeing how he was doing or seeing what was going on, god I regret it so much now. Toxic was so loved on the Siege Perilous shard of UO, I missed him when he left, and miss him even more now that ive found out hes gone, RIP my friend, im so sorry i didnt take advantage of the times I saw you on , I miss you bro.
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Toxiclore Memorial Video - 10/07/06 11:08 AM
Hey Ace Glad fate just by chance brought you here in time to see our memorial to Toxic.

How you are doing comrade, I haven't heard much from you since most of us left from UO for DAoC. Do you still game? Have you read up any about some of the future games KGB plans to get into like Age of Conan and Darkfall; hope to see you with us there!

(Still downloading the toxic memorial so ill post again later after I get to watch it, damn slow connection!)

Edit: Okay fianlly got it downloaded, very well done! lol I loved how so many people made posts saying bye to Tox that the video had to be so long just to show them all, that's awesome.
Posted By: wavace Re: Toxiclore Memorial Video - 10/08/06 09:37 AM
Heh well im still playing Siege Perilous. Was thinking about going WoW after seeing the South Park episode the other night, and was gonna jump on there with KGB again, but from what your saying you guys are about to move again hehe.
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Toxiclore Memorial Video - 10/08/06 03:34 PM
Yeah infact we already have. We stopped being truly active on WoW about 9 or 10 months ago, nowadays there's just a handful of KGB still playing WoW on different servers with other guilds. I'd still recommend it though, WoW has an awesome questing system that allows you to lvl up to max pretty easily and have a lot of fun while doing it. All the bad things you hear about WoW are basically complaints about its end game once you've reached lvl cap... but you would probably take two or months to hit cap so the game would be hella fun till then

If you're looking to join a game KGB is active in you could hook up with the 8 or so KGB playing Guildwars or like 20+ KGB are playing Eve Online, it's suppose to be an awesome game from what I've heard. Other than that some are playing Shadowbane and the rest of us are just waiting for Darkfall to start beta, KGB will definitely be in that game full force.
Posted By: Uber Re: Toxiclore Memorial Video - 10/09/06 01:32 AM
That made me weep. I miss him a lot. He had this uncanny way of knowing what to do and when when he and I pk'd together. Very few people had his pk skills. I shall miss him.
Posted By: Garal Re: Toxiclore Memorial Video - 10/09/06 03:02 AM
RIP, Tox
Posted By: Longshanks Re: Toxiclore Memorial Video - 10/09/06 05:57 PM
Ecellent work Heidi ... Toxiclore will be missed. RIP friend.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Toxiclore Memorial Video - 10/11/06 03:48 PM
Nicely done Heidi. He would have liked that very, very much.
Posted By: Vydor Re: Toxiclore Memorial Video - 10/11/06 05:06 PM
Well done Heidi!
Posted By: Raist Re: Toxiclore Memorial Video - 10/11/06 06:49 PM
Great video Heidi. Tox is smiling upon us.
Posted By: wavace Re: Toxiclore Memorial Video - 10/19/06 08:22 AM
Yes the video was very well done Heidi.

Btw Raekwon if ur interested you can download EVEonline for free and check it out, you can actually gain skills there afk. I never really got into it much myself
Posted By: Malphas Re: Toxiclore Memorial Video - 10/21/06 10:31 PM
Awesome video Heidi.
Posted By: Heidi Re: Toxiclore Memorial Video - 10/23/06 03:37 PM
I appreciate the thanks everyone but the content and words were all yours. Seeing Toxic through all of your hearts made the movie whole. Thank you guys for everything.
Posted By: SweetEvil Re: Toxiclore Memorial Video - 10/31/06 06:31 PM
Hey guys, been a very long time for those of you who remember me from UO. Pfft.. to whomever said he was a good pker.. KGB "never" pked

I don't know why but something hit me a few minutes ago and the thought of Toxic crossed my mind.. along with him passing away. I then happened across a link to this website, decided to click on it and sure enough.. the first thing I see is a link to his memorial video. It's been so long since I have been here I had to re-register!

I feel awful.. I haven't spoken to Toxic since we all quit UO He was a good guy.. I am so sorry to hear this news.
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Toxiclore Memorial Video - 11/01/06 02:38 PM
It's pretty strange the number of people who've said something similiar... that they had a random thought about Toxic or KGB in general and so for the first time in awhile came to the site to check it out and sure enough, they see something big did happen.

Anyway, hi Sweet, I do remember your name but that's about it, wow that was so long ago! lol. I hope the people I meet in Darkfall end up being people I remember years later.
Posted By: SweetEvil Re: Toxiclore Memorial Video - 11/03/06 06:41 PM
Perhaps you knew me better as Kyrie, in the end I believe I played her more or perhaps it was because we were enemies for most of our time on SP. KGB had a red = dead mentality for a very long time. However, before we all left UO the mentality of your guild changed and they realized not all reds were evil. We found common, greater enemies (Wolf, Yoda, Darth) and played together quit alot. E!G may even have adopted a few KGB for a while if memory serves lol But no matter which sides our guilds may have been on it was always tons of fun.

My husband, Aiden sends his condolences as well. We spent alot of time with Toxic and regret we didn't stay better in touch. Sad to realize we even ventured into the same games after UO and never crossed paths. I recall a few KGB on SB but never got together with them. Had no clue you guys went to WoW too.

As for the feelings we'd all gotten... maybe it was Tox saying goodbye.
Posted By: Fleeting Re: Toxiclore Memorial Video - 11/08/06 09:41 AM
Great video Heidi, that was very moving. You really honored him well.

I must admit I never knew he had MD untill a few mins ago watching that video, what is the chances of 2 people in the same guild having that? I never get upset about my disability, you just get on with it and enjoy your life but I must admit that video hit home very hard indeed and had me in flood of tears.
Posted By: Shadowlynk Re: Toxiclore Memorial Video - 11/08/06 05:59 PM
Tox was one of the guys that vouched for me way back in DAoC...He knew Valerion and said he'd help get me in. I pvped with him a few times but only really on SB because I was always a little low in the levels. Thanks for the help Tox. Have a good time up there bro.

Nice Heidi. Real moving.
Posted By: Khaz Re: Toxiclore Memorial Video - 01/25/07 03:14 PM

Hey Kyrie! All that coming around stuff was my fault, hehe.

And that vid was excellent!!! Nicely done.
Posted By: Aarkonn Re: Toxiclore Memorial Video - 03/05/07 04:56 AM
I am at a loss for words. Although a fellow guildmate, I wish I had gotten to know him better than merely some computer avatar that on occasion I interacted with (a hit on me, not him). Viewing the video and reading the quotes makes is humbling and moving. I am trully regretful I did not express my condolenses months earlier.

Toxic, my heart goes out to your family and friends, God bless.

KGB, people like him are what makes our guild special as was the memorial video in his honor. I am proud to be in a guild who show such respect to others; in life, in game, in passing.

Very respectfully,

Andrei (Aarkonn)
Posted By: Duke Re: Toxiclore Memorial Video - 03/14/16 05:18 PM
Dissapointed this link don't still work. Wanted to watch again.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Toxiclore Memorial Video - 03/14/16 05:33 PM
I just validate the link and it works fine.
© The KGB Oracle