The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar Have a look at Darkfall - 12/02/05 08:10 AM
I have been doing more and more reading on Darkfall and it seems to be THE game of the future for KGB if they can really do what they are promising. The carebare appeal to the masses seems to not be a big factor in the game.

All of the political, economical, and action that has represented the best parts of our greatest experiences in games of the past.

Take some time and have a look at this game. I would love to see us united and in one world once again.
Posted By: Uber Re: Have a look at Darkfall - 12/08/05 11:07 PM
Looks to be a good game although the character fight animation looks weak from an unofficial video I posted on the darkfall site lets hope they tweak this before launch i am excited about it tho!!
Posted By: Seaelf Re: Have a look at Darkfall - 12/09/05 12:47 AM
ty for the post Jet. I am kind of excited about DnL right now, but I don't want to lose perspective of the possible glory of a united and glorious KGB !!
Posted By: Derid Re: Have a look at Darkfall - 12/09/05 04:47 AM

Is DnL still pit one side against the other like WoW?

And does the top Devs for DnL still think the most exciting thing in a MMO is trekking across wilderness for hours to find one monster to kill?
Posted By: Elph Re: Have a look at Darkfall - 12/09/05 12:30 PM
It's not out yet so noone has any idea about DNL, but some of us just got into the SOG Prequel event that is free
© The KGB Oracle