The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Valaria Supreme Knight Kaotic Honored - 02/11/11 02:00 PM
KGB Supreme Knight Kaotic is receiving honors due to his accomplishments and dedication to KGB, our code, and our membership.
This honor was presented for review and was unanimously approved.

The KGB Guild Distinguished Service Cross as proposed by High King Jetstar.

The Medal is a great honor to receive. It is bestowed on an individual by the CIC in conjunction with the commanding General. Soldiers that are especially innovative and stand out in their units are candidates to receive this award. It is awarded when a Service award just is not enough.

Description by High King Jetstar: Supreme Knight Kaotic donated two accounts and their contents to KGB free of charge for active members to use in support of the success of KGB DFO as a whole.

KGB Supreme Knight Kaotic is hereby presented with The KGB Guild Distinguished Service Cross.

Please join me in raising your mugs to honor and congratulate Supreme Knight Kaotic.

Posted By: Longshanks Re: Supreme Knight Kaotic Honored - 02/11/11 03:26 PM
Well deserved! Kaotic exemplifies the finest qualities of the KGB membership & why KGB has been, and will continue to be, a pillar in the MMO community.

Study hard bro ... we'll keep the seat warm for your eventual return to world of online gaming.

Cheers!!!

Shanks.
Posted By: Grizo Re: Supreme Knight Kaotic Honored - 02/11/11 03:32 PM
Grats
Posted By: Prism Re: Supreme Knight Kaotic Honored - 02/11/11 05:29 PM
Congrats !!
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Supreme Knight Kaotic Honored - 02/11/11 06:45 PM
I suggested we have a tar-n-feather day named "Kentucky Fried Kaotic" to indoctrinate you after your award, but no one wanted to drive to hell, I mean Mississippi to make it happen.

Congrats monkey fucker.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Supreme Knight Kaotic Honored - 02/11/11 08:41 PM
I thought we used the order of the high king for donations
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: Supreme Knight Kaotic Honored - 02/12/11 11:35 PM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
I thought we used the order of the high king for donations

The Royal Order of the High King awards are given for the donation of real life assets, which an account could easily be; however, the ribbons are only given for every $50.00 in cash donated. In this case the medal proposed was the KGB Guild Distinguished Service Cross and was then approved as required.

Here is the excerpt from the ROHK passage:

Originally Posted By: JetStar
The ROHK represents a select group of members who have pledged some of their real life assets to KGB and its members, mission, and services. Members who meet the minimum requirement will be members of the ROHK for life.
Membership in the ROHK is represented by the ROHK Award that is displayed as a ribbon and insignia for each $50.00 US dollars you donate. These awards will be recorded in your permanent record (KGB Hall of Fame) as well as displayed in your KGB Oracle signature.
The ROHK is how we record for hostory those people that have the means and the commitment to help others, and the organization that we have all built together.
Help others and KGB by joining the KGB Royal Order of the High King today.
Posted By: Mithus Re: Supreme Knight Kaotic Honored - 02/13/11 02:10 AM
gratz
Posted By: ARSHOLE Re: Supreme Knight Kaotic Honored - 02/13/11 05:56 PM
congratulations Kaotic! and thank you for your generosity. smile
Posted By: GearHead-Bearrok Re: Supreme Knight Kaotic Honored - 02/15/11 10:21 PM
Grats, another reason for me to marvel over our trustworthy establishment.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Supreme Knight Kaotic Honored - 02/17/11 07:22 PM
Thanks guys!

School and work are kicking my butt. Hopefully I'll have some time to hang out this summer smile
© The KGB Oracle