KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Derid #98259 02/07/12 08:27 PM
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Derid
The accusations of misogyny just simply make no sense.

I know you wouldn't even acknowledge such fundamental libertarian issue like control over your own body when it applied to women, so it is not at all surprising that you would not see misogyny in Pauls actions.

[Linked Image]
JetStar #98261 02/07/12 08:55 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
No one is telling women they cannot have an abortion (though I personally believe it to be murder), all that is being said is that you and me should not have to pay for Sally's abortion. The congress woman's argument you quoted is full of holes, not the least of which is that a very very tiny percentage of abortions have anything to do with the mother's health (one does wonder though, using the congresswoman's example, how a woman whose heart is too weak to give birth managed to have sex without dying), and if the mother doesn't have the money to raise a child there are literally thousands of young couples who cannot conceive and would love to adopt her baby and pay all her expenses leading up to and including the delivery and post-natal care.

Last edited by Kaotic; 02/07/12 08:57 PM.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Sini #98263 02/07/12 09:02 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: sinij
The accusations of misogyny just simply make no sense.

I know you wouldn't even acknowledge such fundamental libertarian issue like control over your own body when it applied to women, so it is not at all surprising that you would not see misogyny in Pauls actions.

Care to explain how this line of BS, that sprung from somewhere in your imagination is justified? I honestly wonder how someone can come to such delusional conclusions then treat them as fact.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
JetStar #98267 02/07/12 11:57 PM
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
I am actually an Obama fan as you could have guessed. When he wins I am going to smile and hug some trees.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #98269 02/08/12 03:09 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Yeah, lets get rid of the police and fire departments while were at it. I mean do we even need a military! But lets make sure to stay in the bedroom of gays, and deny them equal rights, and make decisions for women regarding their own bodies.

Sounds like WIN to me, NOT

Can you Clarify as to who you were talking about? Or did you just repeat something Olbermann was spewing out of his filthy sewer?

JetStar #98270 02/08/12 04:21 AM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: JetStar
I am actually an Obama fan as you could have guessed. When he wins I am going to smile and hug some trees.

Jet, I certainly could understand you supporting Obama in 08'

But, economics aside, right/left aside, how can you still support him after his assault on liberty? Aside from Obamacare, which was more Pelosi than him.. he has been a carbon copy of W Bush in many respects. Especially in terms of foreign policy and civil liberties.

I honestly would have pegged you as having a hard time supporting him this time around. Sure, I can see you voting for him over someone like Newt or Santorum etc, but supporting him on general principle? I would have thought you might be into that Americans Elect thing or something to be honest.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Kaotic #98282 02/08/12 02:57 PM
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
No one is telling women they cannot have an abortion...

... you are only going to make it impossible to legally operate and fund any avenue for abortions, or add so many unnecessary bureaucratic steps that it will be effectively banned for all but very rich.

There is absolutely no scientific, medical or greater good of society justification to oppose abortions. All anti-abortion arguments are based on moral stance, inevitably based in religion. As a result any attempt to legislate religious morality to detriment of individual's rights, is not only attack on personal freedoms, but because it specifically targets a group of people - woman, is misogynist.

You might personally believe whatever you chose to believe, but moment it crosses into action territory, you start engaging in misogyny.

Last edited by sinij; 02/08/12 03:17 PM.

[Linked Image]
Derid #98283 02/08/12 03:05 PM
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council

Care to explain how this line of BS, that sprung from somewhere in your imagination is justified? I honestly wonder how someone can come to such delusional conclusions then treat them as fact.

You clearly are not looking for answers, managing to call my opinion bullshit, delusional and imagined even before I get to state it.

If you flame me like that ever again, I will start responding in kind.

Last edited by sinij; 02/08/12 03:16 PM.

[Linked Image]
Derid #98284 02/08/12 03:25 PM
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council

But, economics aside, right/left aside, how can you still support him after his assault on liberty?

That not what actually happened, and if you weren't ears-deep into far-right echo chamber nation you'd have an ability to question "assault on liberty, flag and constitution" line of thinking.

For the record, I too plan to vote for Obama - because I support a lot of things he stands for. I also strongly disagree with a lot of thing GOP candidates stand for (less so for Ron Paul, more so for Sanatorium, and Newt and Romney do they stands for anything but flip-flopping?).

[Linked Image]
Sini #98286 02/08/12 04:26 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: sinij

You clearly are not looking for answers, managing to call my opinion bullshit, delusional and imagined even before I get to state it.

If you flame me like that ever again, I will start responding in kind.

Um, news flash - just about all you do anymore is flame. You have no justification for many of your statements either.

Your mode of operation these days is operate via insult. If you want people to treat you with more respect, stop acting like a dick.

Anyhow, continue to flame away. I look forward to seeing if you can finally manage to put together a flame/insult that actually makes sense.

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard