KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 40 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,018,041 Trump card
1,338,954 Picture Thread
477,838 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
<-Winningist

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Donkleaps
<-Winningist
If I have to be a terrorist because Donk is, then I choose to be a winningist as well :D

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Kaotic #96693 12/20/11 10:07 AM
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
When terrorist like Kaotic win, freedom, flag and constitution loses. Why do you hate freedom, flag and constitution Kaotic?

:)

[Linked Image]
Sini #96694 12/20/11 10:13 AM
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: sinij
When terrorist like Kaotic win, freedom, flag and constitution loses. Why do you hate freedom, flag and constitution Kaotic?

Now this is obvious exaggeration to the point of absurd, but notice how smear progresses you start with association, progress to direct acquisitions by conviniently forgetting that link is only associative, then use gross generalizations to dictate Kaotic narrative. At no point actually I am debating Kaotic, I construct and attack straw man while doing more and more smears.

[Linked Image]
Sini #96695 12/20/11 10:18 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council

:)
I terrorize because I care.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Helemoto #96710 12/20/11 07:14 PM
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
I disagree that freedom flag and constitution lose. The will to excel just has not come back around yet because the top people who never worked to get there are a bunch of prancing nancies.

You see, history shows us that sheeple can only govern themselves for so long. Therefore in the cycle of things someone has to step and set things to rights before the cycle comes back around.

Humanity, like nature, needs wildfire to clear out the trash in order to make way for progress. The constitution is infallible. However be that as it may the law mongering in this country has gotten way out of hand.

History shows us that once a nation reaches a xenith point and the game of wealth is over stacked that something must be done to redistribute that wealth. I confess that people who work and earn their way to wealth deserve it but I contend that trust fund baby mega billionaires should be pillaged and that I should get all of their money.

If you don't agree with this then think about what is going on right now. Whether you agree or not we through the global economy are at war with the rest of the world and we are losing on that front.

We had our time during/after WW2 to be the saviors and police of the free world but clearly we need to take a term or 2 and play the world game from an isolationist standpoint. In doing so however we run the serious risk of turning into a police state with dictorial(not sure if that's even a word but i'm going with it) overtones but unfortunately it is needed.

The west has been the democratic powerhouse of the world but with the middle east now changing and moving to a jaded form of democracy it means that the void of all other government will slowly creep back into the west since the cycle demands it.

Mark my words it shall come to pass.

So sayeth the Donk by the never ending prophesizing power of the Jameson.

Helemoto #96712 12/20/11 07:31 PM
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
I also raise this thread by finger monkeys...THEY ARE REAL!

Mute the music for the love of all that is holy.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Donkleaps
I disagree that freedom flag and constitution lose. The will to excel just has not come back around yet because the top people who never worked to get there are a bunch of prancing nancies.

You see, history shows us that sheeple can only govern themselves for so long. Therefore in the cycle of things someone has to step and set things to rights before the cycle comes back around.

Humanity, like nature, needs wildfire to clear out the trash in order to make way for progress. The constitution is infallible. However be that as it may the law mongering in this country has gotten way out of hand.

History shows us that once a nation reaches a xenith point and the game of wealth is over stacked that something must be done to redistribute that wealth. I confess that people who work and earn their way to wealth deserve it but I contend that trust fund baby mega billionaires should be pillaged and that I should get all of their money.

If you don't agree with this then think about what is going on right now. Whether you agree or not we through the global economy are at war with the rest of the world and we are losing on that front.

We had our time during/after WW2 to be the saviors and police of the free world but clearly we need to take a term or 2 and play the world game from an isolationist standpoint. In doing so however we run the serious risk of turning into a police state with dictorial(not sure if that's even a word but i'm going with it) overtones but unfortunately it is needed.

The west has been the democratic powerhouse of the world but with the middle east now changing and moving to a jaded form of democracy it means that the void of all other government will slowly creep back into the west since the cycle demands it.

Mark my words it shall come to pass.

So sayeth the Donk by the never ending prophesizing power of the Jameson.

HAIL JAMESON!

Sini #96724 12/20/11 10:53 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
You are under mistaken impression that I am going to debate tinfoiler conspiracy theories without openly mocking you.

Tinfoiler conspiracies like that Fox News is a tool of evil? Let me guess, you followed Olbermann to Currentv and are now one of the "1%" of viewers who watch that channel?

KGB Darkfall
Sini #96725 12/20/11 10:55 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I am really not going to debate "B.O. palls around with terrorists" conspiracy. Instead I will just point at you and laugh while what left of your credibility disappears.

It's not debatable, which is why you can't debate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfIZDYm0a54&feature=player_embedded

Bill Ayers also wrote "Dreams From My Father"

KGB Darkfall
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard