KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#96511 12/15/11 05:34 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
These are the only senators with any sort of backbone.
Sen. Thomas Harkin (D-IA)

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY)

Sen. Thomas Coburn (R-OK)

Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-OR)

Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR)

Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT)

Sen. Bernard Sanders (I-VT)

Say GOODBYE to your rights!
Piggy backing a provision like the one that allows the military to detain Citizens is FUCKING STUPID, I don't give a shit how you cut it. YOU have to be an absolute goddamn retard to do this, EVERY single politician that voted for this trash to be implemented should be fucking fired hog tied and beat. GODDAMMIT everyone needs to wake the fuck up!

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
You see Democrat Ron Wyden is going to team with Senator Harkin and some Republican to reframe Social Medical Care. He isn't fucking around and they will probably rewrite the Oboma Bill to be more in line with common sense access to care. I said care, not free emergency room visits for the common cold and or busting open your knee and grade A free service at a full fledged Cat IV Hospital at the cost of tax payers and medical insurance payers.

You are going to see the Govt and the Medical Industry team up to invest billions in localized community medical centers that will provide low cost common care. The other part of this Bill will re-align Medicare and Medicade for those making more then 80k annually while retired. What they are going to give back to those people who will be receiving less subsidization from MnM will be the ability to write more medical expense off on there taxes. The third prong of this is where those of us born since 1968 are going to get fucking rail roaded. Someone has too, and its going to be the children of the baby boomers and the following generation. Our age for entitlement is going to get pushed backed significantly probably to the 67 - 70 years old range.

The last part of this is removal of SS payments to those people who make over 250k a year before drawing SS payments. I am sorry, I don't care how much you paid into the system, if you are clocking over 250k a year pre-tax and not working anymore then you don't need the Governments 20-30k a year in SS payments. They would still get access to the higher earning bracket version of MnM, but there SS payments would be $0.

We should provide free to low-cost access to common medical care and preventative services. What shouldn't be free is equal access for no cost to top tier pay services at the expense of tax payers and medical insurance payers. Even in Little Beruit, aka Portland, the most liberal of hospitals, the Sisters of Providence, have drawn the line to free no pay access to there top tier Cat IV and V Hospital. They started building Community medical centers and turning away non-emergency ....uh...lets just not go there about illegal or legal... patients.

Say it with me, about fucking time.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I see _a lot_ of tea party names on the "yes" list.

[Linked Image]
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
@ Tasorin, chances of anything positive coming from the right are next to nill. Just wait and see this gutted and turned into another tax brake for the rich bill.

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
The Paul family = only hope for conservative politics.

The list is accurate. and gives a flyin fuck about liberty? Ron Paul for pres, Rand Paul for KY Senate if you live in KY, donate if you dont.

Campaign for Liberty http://www.campaignforliberty.org/

Do you give a shit? If yes, 10$ or stfu

C4L needs help from all of us who give a shit. Thats the bottom line.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini #96579 12/16/11 02:07 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: sinij
I see _a lot_ of tea party names on the "yes" list.

I see a lot of democrats and liberals as well. Aren't they all about rights? I'm glad my Senator Tom Coburn had enough sense not to vote for this HORSE SHIT!

Derid #96580 12/16/11 02:09 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Derid
The Paul family = only hope for conservative politics.

The list is accurate. and gives a flyin fuck about liberty? Ron Paul for pres, Rand Paul for KY Senate if you live in KY, donate if you dont.

Campaign for Liberty http://www.campaignforliberty.org/

Do you give a shit? If yes, 10$ or stfu

C4L needs help from all of us who give a shit. Thats the bottom line.

The hell with $10, I'm giving as much as I can.

KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang

Funny, at the same time your oppose social programs. Like giving money to the poor, old and sick. I am sure you see your money better spent on attack adds on TV.

[Linked Image]
Sini #96593 12/16/11 07:11 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight

Funny, at the same time your oppose social programs. Like giving money to the poor, old and sick. I am sure you see your money better spent on attack adds on TV.

You're right I hate them all, as well as puppies. They all should just go away and die!

See I can say absurd bullshit as well.

Sini #96613 12/18/11 10:00 AM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Your comments would make more sense if you had even the slightest clue as to wtf you were talking about.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard