KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#95802 12/01/11 01:32 PM
Kaotic Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Lots of have been saying this, include me now, for years now.

He's nailed it.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
EXACTLY... it's the PUSSIFICATION of America! When you give people something that don't work for it, you breed in laziness, stupidity & greed!

I wonder how many Participation trophies Sinj has?

Kaotic Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Ictinike
Me too but never quite with this much eloquent use of profanity.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
Originally Posted By: Ictinike
Me too but never quite with this much eloquent use of profanity.

Ha! Oh sooo true smile

I guess I need to work on my wordcraft a bit more cause I get too frustrated and it just all comes out rushed. Ass douchery just rolls off the tongue laugh

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
One thing you conservative guys do not take in consideration is how many of those 1% got rich by the lack of government regulations.

How many of them 1% got rich by taking away jobs in your country to produce things and services out.

While I agree that is not fair just taxes more because you gain more, it's fair on my vision to tax more something that is earned by the lack of regulation, at expense of your countryman jobs and money(speculation) by puting the risk to population to pay.

How to tax the above?

On my vision Capitalism is not that you think the "Survival of the fittest", we need rules to that on general line of thiking.

While the majority of the people on the OWS has a wrong arguments there, they are speaking aloud something that they think is wrong, that's democracy.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
Kaotic Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Mithus
While the majority of the people on the OWS has a wrong arguments there, they are speaking aloud something that they think is wrong, that's democracy.
I thank God/Universe/Allah/All Seeing Space Octopus/Buddha every single day that I don't live in a democracy.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
I thank God/Universe/Allah/All Seeing Space Octopus/Buddha every single day that I don't live in a democracy.

I didnt understand, can you clarify? cool

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
One thing you conservative guys do not take in consideration is how many of those 1% got rich by the lack of government regulations.

How many of them 1% got rich by taking away jobs in your country to produce things and services out.

While I agree that is not fair just taxes more because you gain more, it's fair on my vision to tax more something that is earned by the lack of regulation, at expense of your countryman jobs and money(speculation) by puting the risk to population to pay.

How to tax the above?

On my vision Capitalism is not that you think the "Survival of the fittest", we need rules to that on general line of thiking.

Again... the TOP 1% pays nearly 50% of the TOTAL TAXES paid into the Government. Think about that for a minute... 1% has 50% responsibility of our taxes. This means 99% pays the rest, does that sound fair?

We need a NEW simple & fair tax system. All the left can do is bitch and whine that someone else has something they don't have instead of going to the root of the problem and that fixing our tax system.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
You guys read what you want to read,
I said there is a part of the 1% that got rich and still getting money without any extra taxes by taking out jobs that would help your economy. While we can say people are being just reward for being clever, of cut jobs in USA to just profit more, like is the spirit of capitalism.

My comment has nothing to do with 1 paying 50%, that to me seems a lie, because your middle class is strong, here in brazil the middle class is only 20% of population but pays for 70% of total taxes.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard