KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 40 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,018,041 Trump card
1,338,954 Picture Thread
477,838 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
I would have never thought a liberal as big as Mathews is, would ever turn on his man crush. Obama is a dumb ass, if he's trying to get congress to go along with his idea's and he doesn't pursue them to discuss matters, then how in the fuck can he be mad at them?This guy needs to go

Last edited by Wolfgang; 11/20/11 06:17 PM.
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Really? You can do better than some old man complaining about "propeller head kids".

Problem with Obama is that he is not forceful enough in calling out bullshit Republicans pulling out. Compromise my ass, air all dirty laundry, go after these fuckers that would rather send country into default than raise taxes on rich from historical lows. Problem with this approach that country will likely burn in the process, but to hell with it, things cannot go on as they are now for much longer.

Still, my vote goes to Obama (unless Ron Paul gets nominated, but pigs would fly first) because rest of backward redneck hicks from the sticks that would be running would surely not only continue pillaging the country by letting lobbyists write all laws, but also set back social and human rights back another couple decades to appease biblethumpers. I am not crazy about some of Ron Pauls ideas (return to gold standard, his anti abortion stance and such), but at least he is guaranteed to rock the boat. We _need_ to rock the boat.

Last edited by sinij; 11/20/11 08:54 PM.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: sinij
Really? You can do better than some old man complaining about "propeller head kids".

Problem with Obama is that he is not forceful enough in calling out bullshit Republicans pulling out. Compromise my ass, air all dirty laundry, go after these fuckers that would rather send country into default than raise taxes on rich from historical lows. Problem with this approach that country will likely burn in the process, but to hell with it, things cannot go on as they are now for much longer.

Still, my vote goes to Obama (unless Ron Paul gets nominated, but pigs would fly first) because rest of backward redneck hicks from the sticks that would be running would surely not only continue pillaging the country by letting lobbyists write all laws, but also set back social and human rights back another couple decades to appease biblethumpers. I am not crazy about some of Ron Pauls ideas (return to gold standard, his anti abortion stance and such), but at least he is guaranteed to rock the boat. We _need_ to rock the boat.

Not just ANY old man, but the one that was beating the Obama drum loudest during the last election!

About this tax thing. I'm going to say the tax system we're in is completely FUCKED in EVERY WAY! NOW you're saying were' paying historical lows on taxes. Well here's the tax brackets...
Quote:
There are currently 6 marginal income tax brackets for each filing status:
10 %, 15 %, 25 %, 28 %, 33 %, and 35 %

Tax Brackets
That's the lowest to highest. During the Clinton years, the last two brackets of 33% & 35% were 2% higher. Yet the same deductions and write-offs were present then as well. Also I should add, Clinton took the corporate tax from 35% to 27%. I don't think 2% is that much difference, considering how our economy has been trying to get out of the gutter. Like I said, the tax system is fucked, but to act like the top 3 brackets don't pay any tax's is pretty fucking dumb!

GE didn't pay tax's, where is your concern with that? Oh wait, that's one of Obama's advisers... I guess since he's the CEO of GE, they get a free pass aye?

I don't buy that you would vote for Ron Paul. Your hate for anyone near the right is seething from you and very easy to see. Also your unbelievably lack of common sense seems to wave bye,bye to you!

Last edited by Wolfgang; 11/21/11 04:00 PM.
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
No doubt. You know the reason the republicans have backed out is Obama has said that anything they try to pass will be instantly vetoed when it hits his desk. He said this on national TV that he wount even read it just veto. That right there is screwed up. I mean what are you suposed to do as a member of the republican party in congress when someone says that well for the good of the county you do what you can and compromise to an extent because you have to not because you are forced to do something that is in fact better for the county and they just dont like it for one reason or the other but because if they dont compromise they nothing will get done and it will get even worse.

Last edited by Rahl; 11/21/11 04:07 PM.
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Rahl
He said this on national TV that he wount even read it just veto.

I call BS on this. Proof please.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Rahl
He said this on national TV that he wount even read it just veto.

Just in case you missed it...

Not just ANY old man, but the one that was beating the Obama drum loudest during the last election!

About this tax thing. I'm going to say the tax system we're in is completely FUCKED in EVERY WAY! NOW you're saying were' paying historical lows on taxes. Well here's the tax brackets...
Quote:
Tax Brackets

That's the lowest to highest. During the Clinton years, the last two brackets of 33% & 35% were 2% higher. Yet the same deductions and write-offs were present then as well. Also I should add, Clinton took the corporate tax from 35% to 27%. I don't think 2% is that much difference, considering how our economy has been trying to get out of the gutter. Like I said, the tax system is fucked, but to act like the top 3 brackets don't pay any tax's is pretty fucking dumb!

GE didn't pay tax's, where is your concern with that? Oh wait, that's one of Obama's advisers... I guess since he's the CEO of GE, they get a free pass aye?

I don't buy that you would vote for Ron Paul. Your hate for anyone near the right is seething from you and very easy to see. Also your unbelievably lack of common sense seems to wave bye,bye to you!

Last edited by Wolfgang; 11/21/11 06:41 PM.
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
[quote=Rahl]He said this on national TV that he wount even read it just veto.

Just in case you missed it...

Quote:

Quote:
Tax Brackets

KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I don't feel like debating you on tax issues in this thread, since there are couple already going that you can easily participate in.

I still stand on "biggest fan who?". There is no shortage of crotchety old man in this country, why is this one important?

Plus, where did Obama said "on national TV that he won't even read it [budget compromise bill] just veto" ?

[Linked Image]
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Plus, where did Obama said "on national TV that he won't even read it [budget compromise bill] just veto" ?

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Congressman Jason Chaffetz reads Obama's issued statement.

Is this what you're looking for?

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard