KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Arkh #93772 10/16/11 09:06 AM
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
Then they would have to legalize prostitution and extortion and every other racquet that organized crime runs.

These are people that want to fight Arkh. The best way to deal with them is to wipe them out.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Donkleaps #93773 10/16/11 09:06 AM
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
http://setxhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=155177

This from last night. Homeowner wins!

Donkleaps #93778 10/16/11 09:40 AM
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Originally Posted By: Donkleaps
http://setxhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=155177

This from last night. Homeowner wins!

Nice !!

Prism #93779 10/16/11 09:44 AM
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Someone answer this:

Why is Canada, that has limited (compared to US), gun ownership has FRACTION of gun-related crimes US does? Why is Canadians don't feel the urgent and pressing need to pack everywhere they go and keep one under the pillow just to fight off bad guys?

Substitute Australia or any EU nation for Canada if you feel like?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence

Last edited by sinij; 10/16/11 09:48 AM.

[Linked Image]
Sini #93781 10/16/11 10:12 AM
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
The only way to answer that honestly is this that some will not agree with.

The US has a lot of trash and terrible law policies that allow said trash to remain trash and cause trashy situations. I have not owned or carried a gun since I left to go to California almost 3 years ago.

In the time that I have been back in southeast Texas I have had knives pulled on me multiple times, had a guy in a bar parking lot try to say that I was getting into his car and try to pull me out of my own car so I just ran over him. Last night I went to Lake Charles Louisiana to watch a friends amateur boxing match and as the event was over and we were walking back to our car there was a group of people that during the event that had been walking down the street in the middle of a large city jimmying peoples windows and breaking into their cars (luckily they didnt get into mine but it sucks for all the people that did get stolen from).

I hardly go out because I work so much and when I do go out I am always the DD because my friends know they can have a good time with me around to watch them.

I can't speak for other countries but I will say that like a landfill if you let trash buildup you will eventually be covered. People that do this dumb stuff constantly get away with it or just get a slap on the wrist and do it again eventually anyway.

If good people do not have the means to protect simple morality then immorality runs rampant. I have come to see in life and in the weird situations I always seem to find myself in that the long arm of the law is not so long after all.

Sini #93784 10/16/11 11:56 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: sinij
Someone answer this:

Why is Canada, that has limited (compared to US), gun ownership has FRACTION of gun-related crimes US does? Why is Canadians don't feel the urgent and pressing need to pack everywhere they go and keep one under the pillow just to fight off bad guys?

Substitute Australia or any EU nation for Canada if you feel like?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence

For starters gun's aren't the problem. It's the laws and lack of using those laws to the full extent is where the problem is. If you knew you would lose your gun rights for an offense and you couldn't get out of it EVEN if you had a high dollar lawyer, would you chance making a mistake with a gun?

For the law abiding citizen the answer to that is simple. For a criminal laws don't exist, Or they wouldn't be breaking them. Also you have to look at societies, in Canada they have guns as well to protect themselves. They know as a society if they get caught with a gun other than shooting some bear shitting in the woods they will go to jail.

I'm not sure how harsh their gun laws are, a law abiding citizen will take heed, a criminal doesn't care if it legal or not. I live just outside Tulsa, Oklahoma. They have a big problem with gangs, and Indians drinking to much fire water (whiskey). Three years ago I was working the night shift at my job. I heard some popping sounds like fireworks and then our power went out. A few minutes later there were 20 cops just outside our gate. Someone was a victim of a drive-by, the victim was shot dead while driving and ran into a power pole, and that's what knocked out our power.

After that incident I started carrying a weapon in my vehicle. Because whether I'm able to defend myself with that gun, or get killed before I can defend myself the ease of mind is there that I have that choice and right to be able to use that. Tulsa isn't a big city, I think the city population is near 390,000 with the surrounding area's within 25 miles you could add another 100,000 to that. The area that I work is a high crime rate area (North side of Tulsa). It's one of the poorer area's.

Just to give another example, the Quick Trip I stop at to get my coffee and morning snack before I get to work, had a man stabbed to death about 2 years ago. Actually he was at the stop light coming off the 2-44 loop through north Tulsa to turn into the QT. Apparently some guy thought he had cut him off, so the other guy jumped out of his truck at the light one block away from the QT and stabbed him. The guy that stabbed him had his 6 year old boy and 7 year old niece with him. The other guy that died had a wife that was 8 months pregnant. Pretty sure he wished he had a gun with him at that time.

When it comes to my life or someone that intends to do harm to me, I can guarantee you their life means nothing to me. I will defend myself and my family to the BITTER end. I just want to thank the people AGAIN,that had enough balls to say we have a RIGHT to defend ourselves (Thank you 2nd amendment). Our societies are different from others, no question there. Part of the reason for that is the legal system, it's flawed and justice isn't served in many occasions. If you make the penalties to having a weapon stiffer and no plea bargaining bullshit, you will see people will take heed. Though some criminals won't care, others may and maybe just doing what they are doing to score easy money but don't intended to do harm.

To compare us with other countries and societies isn't going to get anywhere. There are many factors that go into stats. Even though it happens, how many times in the past year have you heard of a normal everyday citizen that carry's a concealed weapon just go off and start killing people? Compare that with the killings by criminals trying to score $20 bucks or trying to prove something to a gang. Again, I want my gun with me. Never bring a knife to a gunfight.

Wolfgang #93790 10/16/11 01:07 PM
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang

For starters gun's aren't the problem.

Numbers disagree with this statement. You can say its cultural, but gun ownership rate and number of gun related crimes per capital is the only statistic we have to measure it.

Last edited by sinij; 10/16/11 01:14 PM.

[Linked Image]
Sini #93792 10/16/11 01:20 PM
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
If it wasn't guns it would be bows and arrows. If you outlaw bows and arrows it would be knives. If you outlaw knives it would be sticks and rocks.

Fighting is just something people do.

Sini #93793 10/16/11 01:21 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_gun_ownership
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

And then you should check the stats between counties with low percentage of people carrying and those with a lot in the US.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Arkh #93814 10/16/11 05:39 PM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Excellent and very interesting information Arkh (And yes, I read it this time..LOL)

Sinij, once again your statements indicate someone who is media educated, which makes your opinion suspect at best and poorly informed for sure.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard