KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Someone really nominated this bullshit. What a fucking joke the nobel prize has became.

As one of the comments said below the story, they should have given the peace prize to Seal Team Six!

http://www.newson6.com/story/15615093/ok...bel-peace-prize

Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
They need to grab a rope for that piece of shit.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
For one time Wolfgang, I'll have to disagree.
Wikileaks and the whistle blowers giving documents are necessary.

Privacy is for individual people, not for government organizations or politician in office.

Last edited by Arkh; 10/05/11 12:45 AM.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I agree with Arkh's last sentence, but nothing either of those guys did has lead to "peace." If anything, what they did lead to the unnecessary deaths of more of our service men and women. There is a right way to go about securing information that the government wants to keep secret, and what they did isn't it.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
no peace in the strict sense, but to change the attitudes of people and stop abusive behavior by the government, what sometimes wikilieks is good about call attention of people around the world for the disrespec about human rights.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
I agree with Arkh's last sentence, but nothing either of those guys did has lead to "peace." If anything, what they did lead to the unnecessary deaths of more of our service men and women. There is a right way to go about securing information that the government wants to keep secret, and what they did isn't it.

Here is the thing you don't understand: even if you think you are the "good guys", even if you are, your nation started the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. So anything done to lessen your impact is a step toward peace.

I agree the Nobel prize for peace is given to anyone for any reason, but having a grudge against Manning or Assange for releasing things which should have always been accessible to the public like Tas does is something I don't like (you can breeze now).

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
I'm for the light being shined on shady things the Government does. To put out information about a war or war(s) we are currently holding operations in is pretty stupid. It puts lives even more at risk than already are being risked. If the war had been over and we were no longer there, fine release it. But to do that WHILE we are still active in military operations isn't right.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
ASDF...do not get me started. Wrong Arkh, period and end of story, wrong. Manning needs to be DEAD. I personnal would enjoy being the hammer. He put American lives in danger and I do not care what the reason is for doing so, right, honorable, whatever.

Last edited by Vuldan; 10/05/11 03:00 PM.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
For his outstanding courage and bravery in exposing war crimes, we the undersigned nominate Bradley Manning, Private First Class of the U.S. Army for the Nobel Peace Prize of 2011. We recognize that throughout history states, organizations and people fearing reprisals are reluctant to confront powerful, militarized states that commit war crimes. But a young man, Bradley Manning, acted on his conscience when others could not or would not do so.

A 22-year-old Army intelligence analyst, Pfc. Manning faces decades in prison for allegedly leaking a video of a US helicopter attack that killed at least eleven Iraqi civilians to the website Wikileaks. Among the dead were two working Reuters reporters. Two children were also severely wounded in the attack.

Bradley Manning, acted in accordance with the United States Uniform Code of Military Justice under which it is his duty to obey lawful orders but likewise he must refuse to obey orders that are in direct violation of the US Constitution. The leaks document war crimes.

Last edited by Mithus; 10/05/11 03:38 PM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Its only a war crime if those civilians were TARGETED knowing they were civilians. I don't believe that was the case for one single fucking second. Our soldiers don't do things like that and then have it covered up by their superiors. If they do things like that then they get sent to Leavenworth.

I still disagree Arkh. Putting the soldiers fighting to protect my freedom in harm's way so you can get some headlines is ALWAYS unacceptable. If you have a problem with the wars there is a way to fix that without putting soldiers lives more at risk. VOTE OUT THE FUCKS THAT SENT US THERE!

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard