KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Satan is that you?

Satan is a dingle berry on my bat wings.

Besides, you couldn't handle my slip of silver.

-Bune

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Laminin wiki it.

Here is the definition

Laminins are trimeric proteins that contain an α-chain, a β-chain, and a γ-chain, found in five, four, and three genetic variants, respectively. The laminin molecules are named according to their chain composition. Thus, laminin-511 contains α5, β1, and γ1 chains.[2] Fourteen other chain combinations have been identified in vivo. The trimeric proteins intersect to form a cross-like structure that can bind to other cell membrane and extracellular matrix molecules.[3] The three shorter arms are particularly good at binding to other laminin molecules, which allows them to form sheets. The long arm is capable of binding to cells, which helps anchor organized tissue cells to the membrane.

That is what holds your body together now look at what shape it is.

Colossians 1:16–17

16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him.

17 He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

If you dont believe then i challenge you? what are you missing out on in becoming a believer. Weigh your options here.

Ask yourself what have i gained here on this earth i will be able to take with me after i die. Nothing u keep nothing no matter who you are what u believe in it is all material. Your house,car,cloths,COMPUTER,job nothing u get to keep nothing.

Ok now flip the switch here. What if you are a believer. You get to spend eternity with God and not only that he promises to anyone that believes in his son jesus christ as there saviour u get a mansion, streets of clear gold, pearl gates, and get to spend eternity there.

God lets things happen to people to test there loyalty. Look at Job he lost his riches family he lost it all but still served god and got back triple of what he lost.

Former KGB Order of the Paladins
Former KGB Champion
Former General(G4)UO
Former General(G3)UO
Former General(G2)UO
Former General(G1)UO
Former Knight Captain in UO
Former Knight Commander in UO
Former Member of SB,Wow,Aoc
Founder Of Chop Choppers
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Ken_Kamillion
If you dont believe then i challenge you? what are you missing out on in becoming a believer. Weigh your options here.

Ask yourself what have i gained here on this earth i will be able to take with me after i die. Nothing u keep nothing no matter who you are what u believe in it is all material. Your house,car,cloths,COMPUTER,job nothing u get to keep nothing.

Ok now flip the switch here. What if you are a believer. You get to spend eternity with God and not only that he promises to anyone that believes in his son jesus christ as there saviour u get a mansion, streets of clear gold, pearl gates, and get to spend eternity there.

Ok, I don't know about the mansions or streets of clear gold, cause I've never been there, but I think you're supposed to have faith and I don't think you can define faith as: I'll believe just so I don't have to burn for eternity. Is that really believe or faith, or is that a game of CYA? Given that, while I know your intentions are good Ken, I don't think your argument here is sound.

Originally Posted By: Ken_Kamillion
God lets things happen to people to test there loyalty. Look at Job he lost his riches family he lost it all but still served god and got back triple of what he lost.

This argument only works if you happen to be a believer, what about the people who undergo trials and tribulations who don't believe? How do those trials help them to believe in God? Now, I know that traumatic events often do move people toward God, but as a general rule, I think most people tend to curse God when they run afoul of adversity.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
No kaotic if someone dont believe then why are we typing on this forum trying to challenge someone. I mean i know tas probably made this post jokingly. If jet is a atheist then why does he post on a subject he dont believe in why waste the motion of typing to something he dont believe in. Same for anyone else ill tell a evolutionist why dont we still come from monkeys or fish today.

Also i dont agree with these type of post even though it is a everything goes forum still u have to understand Jet he is and always be like this likes to see crap stirred up. so if we quit posting he wont get his jollies off of us arguing over something he dont believe in. This forum was intended to get heated arguements over crap none of us can do anything about it because he loves the drama been knowing that for 10+ years.

Former KGB Order of the Paladins
Former KGB Champion
Former General(G4)UO
Former General(G3)UO
Former General(G2)UO
Former General(G1)UO
Former Knight Captain in UO
Former Knight Commander in UO
Former Member of SB,Wow,Aoc
Founder Of Chop Choppers
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
I was totally sincere in my post, and I have yet to see an answer that addresses my question in a manner that would change my mind.

I wish someone would, cause I would like to live forever.

Quote:
God lets things happen to people to test there loyalty.

Would not a god already know? Why would he need to test?

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
I wish someone would, cause I would like to live forever.-Jet

Living forever is easy, just get one of those California vampires to do some work.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Someone once told me to trust in God, I said I do, but I trust in me more. The reality is fairly simple, if God exists, in whatever form, and if indeed he is omnipotent, than all of this is happening because we are a grand experiment, like a huge ant farm.

And I am going to live forever, in one form or another.

KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
I know there are terms I use that are not universal among all religions or philosophies, if you like I can list them and provide explanations.

Your question Jet is a great one. In my years of missionary service, I served in Japan, I heard it many times. It is a great and difficult question, sometimes....

While we may not have all the answers in this life, the Lord does, and we can trust Him more than anyone or anything in this world. He will help us get through everything.

So what do we know for sure, from sources whose answers don’t change? We know that God loves His children. We know that part of His plan is to allow evil to exist in the world. We know that if we’re still alive, we have a work to accomplish. We know that the Savior suffered not only for our sins, but also for our pains and afflictions, and we know that one day He will conquer the evil one, answer all our questions, and bless us with a fulness of joy.

God already knows what we’re made of, but perhaps He wants us to learn what we’re made of. I think we would all agree that we learn more from our tough times than from our easy times. Sometimes bad things happen to good people.

Sometimes our trials are a direct result of someone using their agency to do evil. Often when tragedy strikes, someone will say, “Well, it must have been God’s will.” What exactly is “God’s will”? It seems to me that God’s will is that we choose righteousness over wickedness! However, He also desires that we have a choice in the matter.

What the Lord desires is that we love one another and choose to obey Him. But some do not. They are “without affection.” Everyone on earth has agency, and sometimes those who misuse it have an impact on many innocent people.

Many of the bad things that happen are contrary to God’s will. But remember that man’s will is temporary, and ultimately God’s will is what will be done.

There are other questions in all of this, too. How many acts of premeditated evil has God prevented? How many of these tragedies could have been much worse? There is no way we could know. Sometimes we see things on the news and ask, “How could God allow this to happen?” Could it be that one day we’ll discover that God prevented much more than He allowed?

How many times has someone prayed that “we might get home in safety,” and we actually did? How many traffic accidents has He helped you avoid? How many times has He inspired you to do something that saved someone from injury? We will never know in this life.

The plan of happiness allows for agency, and therefore it also allows for evil. There is no flaw in the plan.

We may never have all the answers in this life. The newspapers, the cable news networks, and the politicians will be debating the causes and solutions to our modern problems for years. The faithful will look for answers in the scriptures, where the answers don’t change. And one day, the Lord will return and answer all our questions.

Hakaryu Lionheart
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
I have always seen it like this.

Organized religion is crap. They are all based off of loosely the same concepts but the rest is just peoples perception (or lack of) of rules that have been censored by people who were previously censored before them.

The books in the bible were hand picked. If you think some of the stories in the bible are outlandish I suggest you read some of the omitted books IE the book of Solomon who according to that book on top of being the wisest King ever was also a grand sorcerer with super magic powers.

If by having and using my "god given" free will I do right and be good then religions dumb sect rules won't matter.

Therefore if there is some higher being out there that is omnipotent and what not who has some set of rules that we should be going by then he/she/it has either done a poor job of letting us know the guidelines or it has all been lost through translation.

Bottom line like old grampy bones put it.

"Do right and be good and everything has a way of workin out. When doin right and bein good puts you crossways with someone then fight like the devil and damn sure don't lose."

I don't think old grampy bones could get more Texas than that.

JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Hakaryu_Lionheart
I know there are terms I use that are not universal among all religions or philosophies, if you like I can list them and provide explanations.

Your question Jet is a great one. In my years of missionary service, I served in Japan, I heard it many times. It is a great and difficult question, sometimes....

While we may not have all the answers in this life, the Lord does, and we can trust Him more than anyone or anything in this world. He will help us get through everything.

So what do we know for sure, from sources whose answers don’t change? We know that God loves His children. We know that part of His plan is to allow evil to exist in the world. We know that if we’re still alive, we have a work to accomplish. We know that the Savior suffered not only for our sins, but also for our pains and afflictions, and we know that one day He will conquer the evil one, answer all our questions, and bless us with a fulness of joy.

God already knows what we’re made of, but perhaps He wants us to learn what we’re made of. I think we would all agree that we learn more from our tough times than from our easy times. Sometimes bad things happen to good people.

Sometimes our trials are a direct result of someone using their agency to do evil. Often when tragedy strikes, someone will say, “Well, it must have been God’s will.” What exactly is “God’s will”? It seems to me that God’s will is that we choose righteousness over wickedness! However, He also desires that we have a choice in the matter.

What the Lord desires is that we love one another and choose to obey Him. But some do not. They are “without affection.” Everyone on earth has agency, and sometimes those who misuse it have an impact on many innocent people.

Many of the bad things that happen are contrary to God’s will. But remember that man’s will is temporary, and ultimately God’s will is what will be done.

There are other questions in all of this, too. How many acts of premeditated evil has God prevented? How many of these tragedies could have been much worse? There is no way we could know. Sometimes we see things on the news and ask, “How could God allow this to happen?” Could it be that one day we’ll discover that God prevented much more than He allowed?

How many times has someone prayed that “we might get home in safety,” and we actually did? How many traffic accidents has He helped you avoid? How many times has He inspired you to do something that saved someone from injury? We will never know in this life.

The plan of happiness allows for agency, and therefore it also allows for evil. There is no flaw in the plan.

We may never have all the answers in this life. The newspapers, the cable news networks, and the politicians will be debating the causes and solutions to our modern problems for years. The faithful will look for answers in the scriptures, where the answers don’t change. And one day, the Lord will return and answer all our questions.

Thanks for your well thought out reply. I am glad this works for you and that you have found peace in your beliefs.

For me, a truly benevolent being would never allow the suffering going on around the world. Because it is allowed to go on, and I am unable to understand why, is the sole reason that I cannot take part.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard