KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 24 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Morgus
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,008,018 Trump card
1,337,852 Picture Thread
477,360 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
As a freshman in High School I took AP Biology. The instructor for the lab and the class was a Nun. She had the best answer for the balance of science and religion I have ever heard, and it changed the way I look at religious and scientific philosophy since that day.

The conversation arose during a discussion on ameba and protozoa. Someone in the class asked the Nun (Sister Margret), how someone like her who is of the cloth, can teach something like evolution, when creationism as taught by the Holy Roman Church is in direct contrast.

Her answer sums it up best.

She told us that she believed both were true at there core. That a reasonable educated person could not disagree with the cold truth and facts of science that clearly showed the relative chain effects that drive evolution. That as well, evolution is not by chance, it is by design. Therefore if evolution is by design, then whose design is it by? That is where the metaphorical "God" entered the equation. It was by God's design that evolution took place and the outcome has resulted in bi-pedal humans.

Chomp on that for a moment...

Did Tas just ramble on for 2 minutes and then manage to make the Intelligent Design theory sound unintelligent? laugh

I hope you get a hippopotamus of a lesbian for a Professor at some point in the next year.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
ROTFLMAO..that was good Tas...

@Helenmoto..one of the ones? No, I would say the earth is older than 5k, but it's not 665 bazzillion billion years old either.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Vuldan

@Helenmoto..one of the ones? No, I would say the earth is older than 5k, but it's not 665 bazzillion billion years old either.

We can just say the earth is Vuldan old. That would be pretty damn old. LOL

Last edited by Wolfgang; 09/27/11 12:54 PM.
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
As a freshman in High School I took AP Biology. The instructor for the lab and the class was a Nun. She had the best answer for the balance of science and religion I have ever heard, and it changed the way I look at religious and scientific philosophy since that day.

The conversation arose during a discussion on ameba and protozoa. Someone in the class asked the Nun (Sister Margret), how someone like her who is of the cloth, can teach something like evolution, when creationism as taught by the Holy Roman Church is in direct contrast.

Her answer sums it up best.

She told us that she believed both were true at there core. That a reasonable educated person could not disagree with the cold truth and facts of science that clearly showed the relative chain effects that drive evolution. That as well, evolution is not by chance, it is by design. Therefore if evolution is by design, then whose design is it by? That is where the metaphorical "God" entered the equation. It was by God's design that evolution took place and the outcome has resulted in bi-pedal humans.

Chomp on that for a moment...

Did Tas just ramble on for 2 minutes and then manage to make the Intelligent Design theory sound unintelligent? laugh

I hope you get a hippopotamus of a le
sbian for a Professor at some point in the next year.

You could just say you hope he gets Rosie Odonnel as a professor. That's horrible, I don't wish her for my worst enemy. I think Peolosi and maxine waters had a 3 way with a horse , and rosie is the result.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
LOL That's great Tas, but I haven't seen any of those walking around our campus. It's not a very liberal campus, in fact we even had a school sponsored reading of the constitution on Constitution Day in the quad.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
LOL That's great Tas, but I haven't seen any of those walking around our campus. It's not a very liberal campus, in fact we even had a school sponsored reading of the constitution on Constitution Day in the quad.

Definitely NOT a liberal campus!

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
Originally Posted By: Vuldan

We can just say the earth is Vuldan old. That would be pretty damn old. LOL

Oh, you funny. Bastache...

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Simply not having the time to fully read everyones responses, I will state my own perspective.

My belief is a gift to myself for standing watch over my fellow man, specifically my friends and family, those I love. As I have asked God to watch over me, defend and protect me, so shall I repay that by manning the walls of the kingdom of heaven, where my grandfather awaits me so that together we may fight the great adversary on the heavenly battle grounds that lay beyond those beautiful walls, we do this so that heaven can be the peaceful place of rest for many others.

That is a fanciful hope of mine, realistically speaking I am not a Evangelist or Crusader, I am a Knight of God, I came to Christ at 32, when I was informed I had never been baptized. However that does not mean I am the type to force others to believe as I do. I sought to be baptized because all my life I struggled for things, sure everyone does to some extent. The difference was/is that I felt besieged, overwhelmed, and alone, anything that could go wrong did, and usually at the worst possible times. I felt I did not have Gods protection, and that having God on my side was better then having nothing. From a warriors perspective you cannot wage war on two fronts without some heavy casualties. All my life I had been fighting against the great adversary, and bucking against Gods advances. So if you are going to join a side why not pick the winning side was my thinking.

Believe how you want Jet, I would be a hypocrite to say otherwise and I don't have any answers for you, nor would I presume to think it appropriate to force any beliefs on anyone. There is a popular quote;

"Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see."
- William Newton Clark

God can be both benevolent and wrathful, but that does not mean there is no purpose to his wrath, aNnNNNnnnND is not the only force at work here either...

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Shut up and get back in your hole Drakiis.

You have PlanetSide2 plans to work on.

Chop-fucking-Chop.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Satan is that you?

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard