KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Why can't I get pulled over by a cop this stupid so I can sue the living bejesus out of the municipality and fucking retire already.

Leave it to the Beltway...

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Canton is about 20-30 mins from me. frown

Even closer to Derid I believe..

Last edited by Ictinike; 08/01/11 11:05 AM.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Roid rage much?

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Yeah and people wonder why I always am all about keeping cops on a tight leash. They NEED one.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
The fact that it is a cop-cam busting his ass should make your day.

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Yeah, like I said in other cop thread - I think cams are a great idea. It helps protect people from asshat cops, and also helps protect cops from asshat people.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
So if I tell a citizen, "I am going to fucking shoot you." I go to jail. If an officer tells you "I am going to fucking shoot you" and its not warranted, that is ok because he has a badge on?

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I would give that PD a choice. Temrinate him and make sure he's not able to be hired as a cop in that state period. Or I would sue them into fucking oblivion. It would be so hard to not go off on some dick sucker like that. I cannot stand anyone of authority taking advantage of their position or threatening people. That female lawyer they interviewed was right. Once a cop cannot control their anger, it's time to get them out of that career.

My brother lives in a small town not far from me. A cop pulled him over gave him a ticket for going 3 mph over the speed limit. Then the cop told him to go home. My brother was going to the store, so he went, on the way back home the same cop pulls him over again. He comes up to my brother and tells him... "I thought I told you to go home" so he gives my brother another ticket, and I can't remember what it was for.

What that cop didn't know was his supervisor was someone my brother knew. So the next day my brother goes to the Sheriff and tells him what happened. The Sheriff said he already knew because the other cop that knew my brother had already told him. Needless to say, that cop got fired immediately and the sheriff ripped the tickets that he wreote my brother to shreds. I hope stupid shit like this never happens to me, I would try to keep cool. But damn, it would be hard to NOT punch someone in the face.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 08/01/11 04:34 PM.
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Well then you would lose.... and what the cop did would be forgotten.

I think all of you bashing the cops should remember what a thankless job it is.... people always want to gives cops a hard time but think of the people they have to deal with every single day. I am shocked more of them don’t just start shooting.

Most of the people who talk so bad about the police are the first ones to demand to know why they didn’t stop someone or something bad from happening to them.

I hear all these stories and yet in my 47 years I have never been mistreated by the police, I have been arrested and spent the night in jail for a bar fight with army buddies against locals, speeding, and even once someone called them on me for being threatening..... I was guilty in all cases and I did not take it out on the police. I did not try to play badass, I just did as they asked...... the one thing so many people seem to find so hard to do.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Banshee
Well then you would lose.... and what the cop did would be forgotten.

I think all of you bashing the cops should remember what a thankless job it is.... people always want to gives cops a hard time but think of the people they have to deal with every single day. I am shocked more of them don’t just start shooting.

Most of the people who talk so bad about the police are the first ones to demand to know why they didn’t stop someone or something bad from happening to them.

I hear all these stories and yet in my 47 years I have never been mistreated by the police, I have been arrested and spent the night in jail for a bar fight with army buddies against locals, speeding, and even once someone called them on me for being threatening..... I was guilty in all cases and I did not take it out on the police. I did not try to play badass, I just did as they asked...... the one thing so many people seem to find so hard to do.

I've never been mistreated by a cop either. I know how dealing with the public can be, not in a police officr level. But dealing with public period you will run into a lot of assholes. If I generalized then I failed to explain how I was saying it. Other than, if a cop did that to me. It would be very hard to stay cool, I don't deal with assholes very well. Cops have a hard job, there's no denying that. But assholes like the cop in the video just magnifies what happens when cops have ahd enough or simply can't perform their job. I have a friend that is now in the ATF. Before that he went to college, then went to the police academy. His first job was with the Kansas City, Missouri PD. No more than 6 months on the job and he had gotten shot. He was very lucky and was only hit once in the foot, the shooter emptied his pistol at him.

I'm not hating cops, but the ones that act like the guy in the video sure does leave a sour taste. More so because that job is a unique one and only certain people are able to carry it out. Also, I would admit I probably couldn't be a cop. Because the first time I had to responde to a call where a methed out bitch put her 10 day old baby into a washing machine and turned it on, I would probably lose my mind and shoot the waste of space. And yes, that happend about 5 months ago about an hour from where I live. So, I guess that's why I'm a welder, because steel is tough and even if I shoot it, i'm not going to hurt it. So I am where I should be. I sound like a gun toting asshole! Maybe those couple years I spent working at the postal service has affected me...

Last edited by Wolfgang; 08/02/11 08:07 PM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard