KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I see you don't want to admit delaying the closure of gitmo is how osama was killed. Remember back when you lefties wanted to close it. Good thing obama had enough sense to listen to people other than the left.

Obama has done nothing to change my mind about him other than when the chips are down he isn't as big of a puss as I thought he was. He still wants to pile on the debt, and raise the debt ceiling. I'm just puzzled that someone with so much educatiom is so oblivious to the concept of financial responsibilty. As for glen beck if I wanted to watch a bumbling idiot I would turn it to msnbc. Along with beck there are plenty on that channel. The only doomsdayer bigger than beck is alex jones.

And let's remember it was the Bush policies that obama has went along with in afghanistan and the jsoc elite forces that killed bin laden. Obama was the guy that said go. Giving all the credit to obama isn't right. As I said before he deserves praise for not being a pussy and giving the go ahead.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 05/03/11 02:49 PM.
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I don't have any more love for Bush than I have for Obama. They are, or were, the president of the country I am proud to be a citizen of, and as such they deserve and receive my respect, period. But thanks for the character assasination against all of us who disagree with you politically. Congratulations, you've graduated from "Liberalism 101: Name calling and insult slinging."

As for Glenn Beck, I don't guess I understand why he gets under your skin so much. He's just a talking head. Why is this such a big deal, and who cares anyway?

Iraq:
First, I understand that the war there was primarily a misguided effort to take advantage of the situation and attempt to bring stability to the middle east so that oil prices would stay low. Obviously that didn't work.
Second, whether they found any this time around or not you cannot deny that Sadam had WMDs. He used them on his own people, slaughtering tens of thousands of them. But that's cool, they're just dirty arabs anyway, right? I don't see anyone other than Cindy Sheehan jumping up and down screaming about Libya, where's your recriminations for Obama's attack on a sovereign nation?

I'm torn on Libya just like I was on Iraq. But, I do have respect for my president, both of them, for making decisions that I think are particularly difficult. Since I'm not privvy to all of the information they have available to them, sometimes I have to accept the decisions they make and assume they know something that I don't that makes their decision the right one. You will not often hear me make disparaging remarks about a particular presidential decision. I will however, from time to time, make comments about my perception of their general policies based on my observation of their individual decisions. That, I believe, is the necessary duty of every citizen who would remain a citizen of a free country. Too many people not paying attention to these things leads to tyranny.

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither and will certainly lose both" -Benjamin Franklin

Libery isn't cheap, free or easy, but it's worth every ounce of blood, sweat and tears to keep it.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
As I said before he deserves praise for not being a pussy and giving the go ahead.

And thats it !!

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American soldier, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on whether or not to PAY, did. Obama just happened to be the one in office when our soldiers finally found UBL and took him out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN victory!!

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I sincerly hope that no one truelly believes this the end of Al Queda. As for presidents I agree whole heartedly with what Kaotic said. Couldn't have said it better myself.

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: StValentine
Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American soldier, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on whether or not to PAY, did.

Just wow...

Didn't have anything to do with the ideological bullshit the GOP was pushing and tying it to the budget issue? All Obama ever said was he wouldn't sign any bill that had non-budgetary political line ideology attached to it. End of story, nothing to really debate, as those are the facts, like them or not. It was political maneuvering done in a election year, and you seem to have bought it hook, line, and sinker St. Val. Which is your right, believe what you want to believe, say what you want to say, weather I, or anyone else agrees with it.

I like Kaotic, don't really care for the current President, didn't care for the last President, but I served this country as a soldier during a time of war, and it pains me to watch us go down the drain due to the nonsense that permeates our culture today. Common sense is lost on current politics as our society has been boiled down to an economic class war of 1% vs. 99%, and the 1% haves are kicking the living shit out of the 99% have not's because the average American is an ignorant sheeple, waiting for the 1% to tell them what to think, when to think it, and how to repeat it.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Its not an election year, and all the GOP was trying to do (and it was really driven by the new "tea party" guys because the GOP cats are all dancing to the same re-election tune as the dems) was CUT the budget. It needs a good trimming but the Dems, not just Obama, wouldn't stand for cuts to any of the programs that get them re-elected.

I don't understand your 1%vs99% argument. The top 10% (that's anyone over $92,000) of wage earners in our country pay 70% of the tax burden. How are they getting one over on the rest of us? The bottom 50ish% don't pay any taxes and over half of them actually get money "back." Which is weird since I don't know of a way to get anything back when I never gave you anything in the first place. Where I'm from we just call that a gift.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
This morning show I listen to at work has said they were told the pictures of Osama bin laden will be released in 24 hours. I don't see what the big deal is releasing them, it's not like the people that want retaliation are going to base us releasing those photo's on if they attack us or not. They hate us. It doesn't matter what we do, or what we give them they are still going to hate.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I think Jet reads to much Jermey Scahill.

On Democracy Now! this morning, The Nation's Jeremy Scahill explains that Osama bin Laden's killing in Pakistan yesterday is not necessarily a cause for celebration: the United States used the man who launched the September 11 attacks on America as a reason to "declare war on the world," Scahill says. In response to September 11, "Iraq was invaded, a country that had nothing to do with Al Qaeda, nothing to do with bin Laden. The United States created an Al Qaeda presence in Iraq by invading it, made Iran a far more influential force in Iraq than it ever would have been. We have given a grand motivation to people around the world that want to do harm to Americans in our killing of civilians, our waging of war against countries that have no connection to Al Qaeda and by staying in these countries long after the mission was accomplished... This is a somber day, when we should be remembering all of the victims: the three thousand who died in the United States and then the hundreds of thousands that died afterward."

He also said on Tavis Smiley that a Million people have died from our war on terror. I can not confirm this nor deny this but that seems a little high.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Valentine summed it up perfectly.

Obama just happened to be in office when the intel finally came through. Love how folks act like Obama strapped on some gear, boarded a chopper at o-dark-thirty and personally lead Seal Team Six in taking the guy out.

ANY president in office would have issued the same order. Hell, even Hillary would have done so . . . .

Assuming he's actually dead of course. We buried him at sea. . . really. . . we swear . . :| You can trust us. We're the U.S. Government. Our reputation for being straightforward and truthful is second to none. . . laugh

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard