KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#87999 05/02/11 12:19 PM
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Choke oh that you Glen Beck loving fuckers!
Originally Posted By: President Barak Obama
......shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of our war against al Qaeda, even as we continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network.
Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by our intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan. And finally, last week, I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice.
Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body.

I just cant wait for the excuses to start flying. popcorn

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Who put us over in that region to begin with as well where did the intel about these couriers come from?

Me thinks you need to realize that this was able to be accomplished by the men and women of our military as well the long standing efforts of the generals and GWB who was there from the start.

I see what your saying Jet and I give credit to Obama for having a spine to do it without a bleeding heart, tell all attitude initially but why do you wish to divide us again on these matters? I understand your political views and agenda but this news has been out now almost 20 hours yet no one "on this side of the table" has spoken a word and instead of giving props your only comment is "wait for the excuses to start flying" ? wink

Sorry..

Last edited by Ictinike; 05/02/11 01:30 PM.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Okay ya so what osoma is dead, ya ive heard this a billion times now, welcome to the information age people. Can we now get to the business of fixing our country?

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I will gladly give Obama props for breaking his campaign promise to close Gitmo and using the intel gathered there to find Osama. It might be nice if he acknowledged the hard work of those people at Gitmo for obtaining the info for him, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

/ditto Icky.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
insert new Director of CIA Gen.(Ret) Petreus who will be replacing Leon "Can't find his ass with both his hands and a roadmap" Penetta.

Its real simple the CIA has been a bungling pack of do nothings since George Sr. left as the Director.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Good job to the commie bastard. He did something right.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I agree with Icky and Kaotic. Obama wanted to close Gitmo, if he did you can bet your sweet ass Osama would still be at large. You have to be delusional if you think this was all Obama. Bush cracked open the lid, it was up to Obama to open it up. I give Obama props for NOT being a pussy, and giving the go ahead to kill bin laden. He deserves some praise.

And just for kicks...

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
This one is for you Jet.

Just imagine if he had waited until after Osama got one shoted. Gotta give him props for the introduction to Hulk Hogans Theme Music.

In case you didn't notice. Obama just shat all over Michele Bachman, Donald Trump, and about 1/3 of the Republican party at this White House correspondence event. It is suppose to be usually a kinda roast meets clean tongue in cheek event.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
The theme song was pretty good.

JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Thanks Tas,

What a great year it is so far with Glen Beck getting cancelled and Obama killing Osama. Perhaps there is some sane people left.

And for you Bush lovers, if George would have focused on Osama instead of the fucking baseless tirade in Iraq, he would have been dead a long time ago.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard