KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Kaotic #86959 04/07/11 12:59 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I tip my hat to you good sir, thanks vote of confidence noel it means a lot to me

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Kaotic #86961 04/07/11 02:02 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Kaotic

Drakiis may whine like there is no tomorrow, but that man is out busting his ass daily at a shitty job to try to get back on his feet and pull himself up by his bootstraps. I would much rather give money to help some one like that than I would pay for some woman to sit at home and pop out kids that she knows the government will give her a check for, or for folks who have "cronic fatigue" (in the south we call that fucking lazy) and as such are awarded a nice free check from the government because they are "disabled."

A-Fucking-Men..

Ictinike #86966 04/07/11 07:40 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Well lets hope that Drakiis never gets sick, or needs health care while he is busting his ass. It would permanently bankrupt him. As someone with family members with disease, I can tell you first hand that if there was no medicare, they would be dead as they cant afford the medicine, the operations, and what it takes for them to enjoy their golden years.
They paid into social security and medicare just as I am. I expect my share when the time comes.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #86970 04/07/11 08:26 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: JetStar
They paid into social security and medicare just as I am. I expect my share when the time comes.

Your not going to get it.. Unfortunate, but I'm thinking true.

JetStar #86972 04/07/11 09:02 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Well lets hope that Drakiis never gets sick, or needs health care while he is busting his ass. It would permanently bankrupt him. As someone with family members with disease, I can tell you first hand that if there was no medicare, they would be dead as they cant afford the medicine, the operations, and what it takes for them to enjoy their golden years.

Ahem..i am already bankrupt, not officially chapter type bankruptcy but i have five whole dollars in my pocket right now which is the extent of my" savings" if you will. So a healthcare plan means nothing to me currently, even though i have paid into a health care system in the past.

For people like me its a roll of the dice when you get sick. You go in poor as the day you were born get treated and billed but attempt to qualify for finacial relief or aid to either pay your bill in full or reduce it to where you can manage it yourself, but the problem is you must first qualify for it, and then depending on the circumstances like surgery, medication, therapy, the equipment used, whether you used toilet paper while you were there etc etc they look at what you were treated for and how. If everything falls into place just right you might get that aid.

When i had my gallbladder removed i had no money that surgery had to easily be a five thousand dollar price tag, but it was enflamed and spasming it felt like a heart attack they had to work on me money or not

Drakiis #86973 04/07/11 09:15 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I then applied to three different systems while i laid up in recovery, one was a half pay the other a family martha stewart type save the children type, and the last was a I'm a rich guy leaving behind a legacy fund,

The half pay was out of the question for me and i didn't qualify anyhow as i had no money, the family type plan wanted to help but said i would have to pay in a high bracket, mostly because i was white male single no dependants not married otherwise capable, so the final plan came in and saved my bacon, the rich guys foundation paid in full. But you have to realize i was not only lucky but in the right place, the mayo clinic area is the highest institute for health care had i been in texas i doubt i would have been so fortunate

Kaotic #86975 04/07/11 10:02 PM
Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member
Quote:
To Jet's point, it is not now, nor has it ever been the responsibility of the government to make sure you have healthcare, food, shelter or anything other than the freedom to persue your desires. The end result of any of these programs is more and more people who aren't willing to get off their lazy asses and go do something to better their lives.

What about those who aren't lazy? The health insurance companies didn't lift a finger to provide health insurance to peopke, the was the pre-existing condition rule, if you got sick suddenly your not covered & other things I am sure. Oh & the cost, one thing the Gov. wanted to be part of health reform was buying into Medicaid, ok that sound like a good plan. No, the GOP didn't like that!!!

Oh & here is what the mob everyone knows as the Republicans/GOP is doing with the budget!!!

Last edited by Salohcin Dragon; 04/07/11 10:03 PM.

Former KGB Member
Salohcin Dragon #86989 04/08/11 11:49 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Salohcin Dragon
Quote:
To Jet's point, it is not now, nor has it ever been the responsibility of the government to make sure you have healthcare, food, shelter or anything other than the freedom to persue your desires. The end result of any of these programs is more and more people who aren't willing to get off their lazy asses and go do something to better their lives.

What about those who aren't lazy? The health insurance companies didn't lift a finger to provide health insurance to peopke, the was the pre-existing condition rule, if you got sick suddenly your not covered & other things I am sure. Oh & the cost, one thing the Gov. wanted to be part of health reform was buying into Medicaid, ok that sound like a good plan. No, the GOP didn't like that!!!

I'm sure I don't understand the leap of logic you used to justify the statement that insurance companies are responsible for providing health insurance. They are a business and like any other business they are there if you are willing to pay. Other than being responsible for lawful payments to participating clients, they don't owe you or anyone else anything.

Perhaps you can enlighten me?

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Drakiis #86990 04/08/11 11:52 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
I tip my hat to you good sir, thanks vote of confidence noel it means a lot to me

I hope you know I will help you in any way I can brother.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Kaotic #86992 04/08/11 01:01 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Ill keep that in my front pocket like a warm sticky piece of bubble yum

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard