KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Well put Ictinike. He has put an INCREDIBLE amount of time and resources into this but, I can tell you from working with him it's been a labor of love. We have spent several nights till 4 or 5 in the morning woring out the bugs (and have probably several more before were ready). That being said, I firmly believe it's gonna be an awesome experience that all you hardcore PnP people will truelly love. I also think it will provide a unique opportunity for people who have never played to get in and be drawn into the story and see what is we old school players always go on and on about. So, get your imagination fired up and ready to go.

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
So what I am hearing is, Itchy is owed a happy ending. I will have Drakiis Fed-Ex you his custom knee pads Valentine so you can service Itchy properly.

Why don't we just use the DDO forum going forward

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Yea I'm thinkin we need a forum, new or existing (new being something outside of KGB) like the DDO forums.

Tas I would like to talk to you sometime soon (just got home from one of my boy's school event) about some Vent setup possibly you could help with.

If anyone would be interested in seeing the software I hope to be on vent tonight sometime, Old School KGB, and we've been hanging out in the Ana lounge at the bottom.

~Cheers

KGB Master Knight
KGB Master Knight
cool I'll be on tonight I am downloading the full version right now trac said that I needed that one, not the demo smile

+_+_+_DDO_+_TOONS_+_+_+
Phaq.........Barbarian..lvl 20 TR:15
Narmitru.....Pally.......lvl 9
Phaqheals...Cleric......lvl 7
Omey.........Monk......lvl 11
Phaqfire.....Sorcerer...lvl 20 TR:11 FVS
DontDoTraps..Rogue.....lvl 13
Phaqphight..Fighter....lvl 17
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight

I hope Itchy drops this sob into a inescapable trap of acid after he has suffered sodomy at the hands of a gay stone giant, once he's been passed around by that stone giant clan and reduced to a crying cum bucket he'll be ready for the trap

Originally Posted By: Tasorin
So what I am hearing is, Itchy is owed a happy ending. I will have Drakiis Fed-Ex you his custom knee pads Valentine so you can service Itchy properly.

Why don't we just use the DDO forum going forward

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Go Old school D&D and I am in, Run B1 In search of the Unknown or B2 The Keep on the Border lands smile

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM "If you seek peace prepare for war"

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Thac0 is outdated and out of print, its also what made 1-2nd edition too hard for some to grasp i do much prefer first edition too but the learning curve is steep for newer ppl

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB Master Knight
KGB Master Knight
I belive we are just starting with the e4 to get use to the table top. It comes with alot of maps, books, ect.. 4 it. all the work that has beed put into it is quite amazing. we will be speaking more of this in the secure dnd fourms

+_+_+_DDO_+_TOONS_+_+_+
Phaq.........Barbarian..lvl 20 TR:15
Narmitru.....Pally.......lvl 9
Phaqheals...Cleric......lvl 7
Omey.........Monk......lvl 11
Phaqfire.....Sorcerer...lvl 20 TR:11 FVS
DontDoTraps..Rogue.....lvl 13
Phaqphight..Fighter....lvl 17
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
Any chance you guys can throw up a "Getting Set Up" post so we know what to do to prepare. I'm very interested to see this software.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Donkleaps
Any chance you guys can throw up a "Getting Set Up" post so we know what to do to prepare. I'm very interested to see this software.

Yep Donk talked to you this morning..

I know your getting the software and all but if you want to download the full version, install Unregistered, you'll be able to connect to me and play however you can really run it outright.

If you want to download the Demo version you can host a game yourself and check out the content they give you but you can't modify it but at least you can see how it works.

Also there is a great set of tutorials for players and GM's that are in video's that really do well. Working 1/2 day today so I'll get a Getting Started post up that has the info for the software and some things we've found out. Naturally we'll all have to learn the software and it's features but last night Tas, Valentine and Phaq played a simple encounter with some goblins and at first it was rough but at the end it got to be pretty fluid less me taking notes about questions and rules (which I'm boneing up as I can smile )

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard