KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,016,171 Trump card
1,338,706 Picture Thread
477,695 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Holy Shit, thats all I gotta say.

[url=]http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/12/18/...overnment-fall/[/url]

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
WoW, well I did read something about some country investigating Bush for something & the gov. stopping it also.

Former KGB Member
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Just so we're clear, these are the same people who say that high temperatures can't melt metal...

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I watched the rest of the video and they do make an interesting case for the pentagon attack not being made with an airliner. I then watched the other two videos, one being footage from Geraldo's news show (an argument about building 7 of the WTC) which is also interesting.

The last one on the page is basically 11 minutes of "why Israel is evil, and Iran is really the good guy." This one gives me pause over anything that comes from this website. Clearly the makers of this particular video have an agenda and the only reason for adding it to the other two is that the folks at this site have a similar one. Anyone who has done the slightest bit of research will know that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a nut ball whose religious views call for him to usher in the coming of the 12th Imam, which roughly correlates to the bad guy in Revelations (if you happen to subscribe to that as prophecy). Specifically Ahmadinejad believes that one of the things that must happen for the 12th Imam to return is that
Quote:
His appearance will be preceded by a number of prophetic events during 3 years of horrendous world chaos, tyranny and oppression
which he believes it is his responsibility to create to hasten the return. Now, I don't know about you, but I don't want this guy within several thousand miles of fissile material, much less having ready access to an excuse for it in the construction of a nuclear power plant.

Whether or not you personally think the Bible and the Qur'an are anything more than pretty stories is irrelevant since this guy quite clearly believes in the Qur'an, and believes that his god speaks to him. So you can chalk all of this up to silly religious fervor if you choose and believe that nothing will come of it, but I prefer to look the boogeyman in the eye while squeezing the trigger instead hoping that he can't see me if I can't see him from under the covers.

Sorry for the side bar but the blame Israel crowd really pisses me off.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

I didnt read as far as anything about Israel, I think that link is just a blog where that guy posts crap he finds interesting for one reason or another.

Israels a different subject, and one I dont discuss a lot because its so complex. I do blame Israel for a lot of things, but just because Israel is sometimes wrong, does not by any means make Iran or Hamas etc even slightly right - and I agree about not wanting Iran to have nukes.

I do feel bad for the Palestinian Authority though, who seem to have made a real effort to try and comport themselves in a civilized manner.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Derid
Holy Shit, thats all I gotta say.

[url=]http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/12/18/...overnment-fall/[/url]

Very Loose Change, but to question in search of any truth no matter what the issue, is a sign of the working mind and it's need to make sense of the world and find order in all things.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
You guys are freaking nuts!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
Just so we're clear, these are the same people who say that high temperatures can't melt metal...

Exactly, you expose metal to a heat source it will make it do crazy things. I've worked with metal for over 10 years, and people wouldn't believe what heat does to it. Put your hand on a piece of metal that's been sitting in the sun all day. If the sun can make the metal that hot, what do they think a heat source fueled by jet fuel and office furniture will do. I have to agree the pentagon is a little suspicious, but there was a big hole, and lets not forget it's the pentagon they aren't going to just throw cement together with some wooden boards to build it. I'm sure it's pretty heavily fortified.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 12/25/10 03:27 PM.
Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Actually the video doesnt really have to do with metal at all, and the metal arguments were not really present.

The gist was - the plane, aerodynamics, crash ballistics, the survielance footage (and lack thereof), Pentagon crash eyewitnesses, and the missing money.

I wouldnt have posted the video were it based on the twin towers heat/structural arguments.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)

Link Copied to Clipboard